MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

33 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

What a great promo. Feels like in the good old days. 

THIS! Although no one ever watches MTV anymore... it really feels like the good old days... :madgemanson:

1 hour ago, zephyralexxx said:

I hate saying a ‘return to form’ because Madonna is such a consistent artist, and MDNA and RH are amazing albums, but indeed, she’s really killing it here.

Sometimes I think she took a longer break to plan everything in detail. Not that she didn't do it in the past, but something major happened this time. I also think she changed her old team. This is the first single in 20 years (the last one being Frozen) which didn't leak before the official release. It's quite an achievement. 

1 hour ago, zephyralexxx said:

It does feel like other creatives are actually excited to contribute their own artistry into this project. That ad has more work put into it than any other M promo I’ve seen in a decade. It’s wonderful. 

This definitely feels like a body of work in terms of not really knowing what's been going on, at least I haven't been. Also the fact she's taken her time and is working with interesting people. Instead of churning out some tripe so she can release it in time to jump on stage with whichever cunty rapper had a mixtape out at the time 😑

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

Madonna is a serious artist and a legend of the industry. This song reminds everyone of that. 

Both true statements but she has also made some fucking shit music in the past decade. It's refreshing to focus on a good song and not how empowering she made Mel C feel 15 years ago or how she wanked Drake off at Fire festival.. or whatever was going on at that time 😩

Does anyone think there might be a lyric video between now and the MTV video release?

6 minutes ago, rekha said:

Does anyone think there might be a lyric video between now and the MTV video release?

I was just about to say that it’s unfortunate they’ll wait a week to release the video. The momentum is now. A lyric video on Friday would make quite a bit of sense! Fingers crossed. 

4 minutes ago, Phineaspoe said:

I was just about to say that it’s unfortunate they’ll wait a week to release the video. The momentum is now. A lyric video on Friday would make quite a bit of sense! Fingers crossed. 

Fingers and toes crossed!!

In anticipation for the premiere, both MTV Classic and MTV Live are doing "Madonna: Countdown to Medellin" video blocks for all of this week and up to Medellin. 

4 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

In anticipation for the premiere, both MTV Classic and MTV Live are doing "Madonna: Countdown to Medellin" video blocks for all of this week and up to Medellin. 

Exciting!! Just like old times!

1 hour ago, Phineaspoe said:

59 minutes ago, rekha said:

Fingers and toes crossed!!

Eyes crossed

pc9wGyD.png

13 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

8 minutes ago, rekha said:

Exciting!! Just like old times!

Yay!

DadWiv.gif

9 hours ago, Beautiful Killer said:

Wow it feels so surreal that MTV is promoting and premiering a new Madonna video......

Didn't think I ever see this happen again.

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

Wow it feels so surreal that MTV is promoting and premiering a new Madonna video......

Didn't think I ever see this happen again.

She has an improved and capable team now making deals and moves! It was ridiculous during the RH era they didn’t even bother sending promos to most stations in the U.S. and outside the U.S. things were far worse!

I love this era . It seems so FRESH ! I think her new team is curated her social media ( IG etc ) as well.

Everything looks great ! Can't wait for the Tour !

35 minutes ago, Magician said:

She has an improved and capable team now making deals and moves! It was ridiculous during the RH era they didn’t even bother sending promos to most stations in the U.S. and outside the U.S. things were far worse!

I don't know. Has this even been sent to US radio?  

25 minutes ago, Mattress said:

A four hour block called "Madonna: Countdown To Medellín" starts on MTV Classic in less than 30 minutes!

...and the first video is "Don't Cry For Me Argentina".

The first hour is winding down...

"Don't Tell Me"
"4 Minutes"
"Nothing Really Matters"
"Girl Gone Wild"
"Turn Up The Radio"
"Ghosttown"
"Living For Love"
"Bad Girl"
"Borderline"