MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

Omg this marathon makes me cry, smile, laugh, dance,Β and sing. To our Queen Madame X. Yayyyy up on your feet All!!πŸ™βœ¨πŸ‘’πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ

1 minute ago, Mambo said:

Lol I’m no troll just anxious! They said Wednesday, it’s been Wednesday in at least half the globe for about the lastΒ 12 hours..Β 

Confused πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ I mean we’re getting it any minute now ,Β but the way this is handled is kinda old fashion (I suppose intentionally) however the times we live in I’d expect them to act faster

Sure πŸ˜†

Troll.

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

A46B02ED-CF46-422F-B5CF-FC3103F03600.jpeg

LovingΒ THISΒ nipplegate! hehe

But seriously, they seem to have amazing chemistry together. Only a few hours left... This time the roll-out isΒ all on her own terms. Bring it!

😍

8 minutes ago, Reindeer said:

LovingΒ THISΒ nipplegate! hehe

But seriously, they seem to have amazing chemistry together. Only a few hours left... This time the roll-out isΒ all on her own terms. Bring it!

😍

Im lovin how controlled everything is

Yes! I am so giddy with Excitement and feel like having taken pill and sipped a drink and gone to my seventh year πŸ˜ƒ

Havenβ€˜t watched MTV in 20 years, but all this Madonna Love is GREAT.

EDIT: seventeenth, not seventh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β Actually, I was nine when I fell in love with Madonna.Β 

34 minutes ago, ditaluver said:

This Madonnathon is the best thing ever! I feel like a teenager again 😁

Me too. I have stopped all of my activities planned for today. Its all Madonna and dancing. Woo hoo.Β