MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

A46B02ED-CF46-422F-B5CF-FC3103F03600.jpeg

They just need to get it over with and elope.....lol.....they look GORGEOUS together!!! How does M keep herself looking sooooo supple?? ❤️ Note to self: stay out of sun!!!

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

I’d love to see a comic series, a spy novel, or something along those lines, detailing the adventures of Madame X, or exploring her mythology. I like creative writing. If we get more details about the project I’ll give it some thought. I’m inspired. :tigger: 

I was thinking the same thing... I'm apparently quite able with pencil and paper 😉

29 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yaaaas! Slow. Down. Papi.

3482CE9F-367A-4C97-8E07-B20CE17EADB2.jpeg

good lord that's hot.

52 minutes ago, Mambo said:

Sorry it should’ve been everywhere by now

MISS 😕

? Biggest promotion for one of her music videos in ages! What do you mean?!

2 minutes ago, peppermint said:

With all the epic videos she presented us throughout her brilliant career, I have a feeling this one may become one of if not THE most iconic music videos of hers! Can't wait!!

It will transform the song to a whole new higher level

It's like a video premiere how it was done back in the 80's / 90's  and i love it!

And i love that nipple of Maluma...yummie...it's not a still from the video i suppose since there's someone in the background.

2 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

This is a LOOK :clap:

She is in a league of her own. Which of her contempoaries has this much innovation and artistry? 😎 

6 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

It's like a video premiere how it was done back in the 80's / 90's  and i love it!

And i love that nipple of Maluma...yummie...it's not a still from the video i suppose since there's someone in the background.

It might be an extra in the background🤔

1 hour ago, juliebean said:

OMG. she looks so glam i hope this is what she is wearing today.

Ditto. So so iconically beautiful in every way...again. Yayyyyy 👒👒💫🙏✨✨

23 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

? Biggest promotion for one of her music videos in ages! What do you mean?!

Lol I’m no troll just anxious! They said Wednesday, it’s been Wednesday in at least half the globe for about the last 12 hours.. 

Confused 🤷🏻‍♂️ I mean we’re getting it any minute now , but the way this is handled is kinda old fashion (I suppose intentionally) however the times we live in I’d expect them to act faster