MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

On 4/18/2019 at 2:40 AM, Lolo said:

Honestly, I was expecting @IsaacHarris to come here:

MTV? I thought that whore died...

Anyway, it’s nice to have all the announcements and stuff. 

I’m still around, LURKING, patiently waiting for the video to drop this Wednesday so I can make a grand return to the forum 😁

40 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

I’m still around, LURKING, patiently waiting for the video to drop this Wednesday so I can make a grand return to the forum 😁

Don’t wait, we want you back on the forum now. :brenspin:

2 hours ago, Jairo said:

Medellín is too long. My bet is that the song will have a short intro, and then a special edit for the video. If they're planning a full intro with the full song it will be a 6 minute video and that will be very difficult to trend, to be viral and to share. Yes, it is amazing for fans, but the GP is not here for a 6 minutes video.

Let's wait and see. That said, I'm extremely excited about the visuals.

This makes me sad. People have 2 1/2-3 hrs to watch all these damn Superhero movies that come out every 5 seconds......but NO, can't watch a 5-6 min music video cuz it's "too long"! Ugh.

Time for attention spans to make a comeback! Maybe she can start THAT trend! :lol:

44 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

This makes me sad. People have 2 1/2-3 hrs to watch all these damn Superhero movies that come out every 5 seconds......but NO, can't watch a 5-6 min music video cuz it's "too long"! Ugh.

Time for attention spans to make a comeback! Maybe she can start THAT trend! :lol:

:rotfl: Haha

Guest eroticerotic
3 hours ago, Jairo said:

Medellín is too long. My bet is that the song will have a short intro, and then a special edit for the video. If they're planning a full intro with the full song it will be a 6 minute video and that will be very difficult to trend, to be viral and to share. Yes, it is amazing for fans, but the GP is not here for a 6 minutes video.

Let's wait and see. That said, I'm extremely excited about the visuals.

It is long for  the current generation, not the future.

i feel like unfortunately the present generation is a transition/experimental generation. The next generation seems more appreciative, patient, self aware and  researched.

i don't think she is catering to the current trends in that respective. Otherwise length would be a concern.

8 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

The next generation seems more appreciative, patient, self aware and  researched.

i don't think she is catering to the current trends in that respective. Otherwise length would be a concern.

Interesting points. The next generation cannot be the same as the current one...there are bound to be changes. 

Guest eroticerotic
8 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Interesting points. The next generation cannot be the same as the current one...there are bound to be changes. 

As an aspiring pop star and Madonna fan I realize current trends are not what they seem. Especially nowadays , add to that experience...right now people are going thru a phase, so the logical thing to do is focus on what timelessly works. The next generation is...

Shes a fucking smart insect. Even getting mtv involved. 🎩 she’s not dumb and she wants a hit. She’s the perfect idol for anyone who wants to pay it forward. 

4 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

god bless you Kurt.  :smooch:

8 hours ago, imakicola said:

Yes. That troll keeps spamming my inbox telling me my house should burn down 😂 

How dare he tells you what your house should or shouldn’t do. 

I love that they're running these Madonna video blocks, but MTV Classic is basically cycling through the same 53 clips in the same order over and over and over (occasionally skipping one).

Not sure what's playing on MTV Live, but here's the full list of what MTV Classic has been showing this week:

"Don't Cry For Me Argentina"
"Don't Tell Me"
"4 Minutes"
"Nothing Really Matters"
"Another Suitcase In Another Hall"
"Girl Gone Wild"
"Turn Up The Radio"
"Ghosttown"
"Living For Love"
"Bad Girl"
"Borderline"
"Burning Up"
"Cherish"
"Crazy For You"
"Deeper And Deeper"
"Dress You Up"
"Erotica"
"Express Yourself"
(Version 1)
"Fever"
"Gambler"
"Holiday"
(from Truth Or Dare)
"Hung Up"
"Into The Groove"
"La Isla Bonita"
"Like A Prayer"
"Like A Virgin"
"Live To Tell"
"Lucky Star"
"Material Girl"
"Oh Father"
"Open Your Heart"
"Papa Don't Preach"
"Rain"
"Secret"
"Sorry"
"Take A Bow"
"Vogue"
"Who's That Girl"
"Ray Of Light"
"Dear Jessie"
"Music"
"Die Another Day"
"American Life"
(Flags Version)
"Jump"
"Get Together"
"Frozen"
"Causing A Commotion"
(1987 MTV Video Music Awards)
"Justify My Love" (Uncensored!)
"True Blue" (Make My Video Contest Winner)
"You'll See"
"This Used To Be My Playground"
"You Must Love Me"
"I'll Remember"

then it loops back to the beginning.

Videos that haven't been shown at all include:

"American Pie"
"Beautiful Stranger"
"Bedtime Story"
"Bitch I'm Madonna"
"Celebration"
"Drowned World/Substitute For Love"
"Everybody"
"Give It 2 Me"
"Give Me All Your Luvin'"
"Hollywood"
"Human Nature"
"I Want You"
"Love Don't Live Here Anymore"
"Love Profusion"
"The Power Of Good-bye"
"What It Feels Like For A Girl"

plus her version of "True Blue" and tons of live performance clips from the VMA's and various tours.

Has anyone heard back from madamex@madonna.com regarding the competition for Wednesday’s MTV Q and A? 

I had an email telling me my email didn’t go through, so I think there’s no chance for me sadly, but I’m not sure if another one I sent did go through, so I’m keen to see if they’ve replied at all yet! 

5 hours ago, Disintegration said:

Has anyone heard back from madamex@madonna.com regarding the competition for Wednesday’s MTV Q and A? 

I had an email telling me my email didn’t go through, so I think there’s no chance for me sadly, but I’m not sure if another one I sent did go through, so I’m keen to see if they’ve replied at all yet! 

Ive been wondering the same thing. Im so nervous. I knew they weren’t going to send over Easter weekend so they will probably send one today (Monday) 

On 4/20/2019 at 11:18 PM, Kurt420 said:

Haha! Amen! 

1 hour ago, dubtronic said:

this pic is a fake, made with face app , it has several filters:

several laughing ones:

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4106.jpg

IMG_4107.jpg

Glasses

IMG_4108.jpg

Old

IMG_4104.jpg

Young