MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

6 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Has this been posted yet? It’s new to me

It's a few days old.. sorry, but I just have to cringe at that intro. Madonna is so bad at acting.. sorry, lol..

4 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

It's a few days old.. sorry, but I just have to cringe at that intro. Madonna is so bad at acting.. sorry, lol..

Doesnt seem to me that she was trying to act seriously or trying too hard in that voice over, it has a more humorous delivery to me which fits the tone of the behind the scene clip...

7 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

she's being cheeky.. what acting? its behind the scene...weird comment

8 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

aww ur negativity doesn't belong here cha cha away 

1 hour ago, Dany Targaryen said:

It's not acting.  It is behind the scenes talking.  Nothing cringe about it at all. 

On the topic of the Madonna Weekends MTV US used to do - I think this was the last one leading up to the release of ROL. MTV US had long stopped being a music network by then, so this was rare even back then.

7 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

UNCLENCH. She’s obviously just goofing around. 

4 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Imagine  in 20 years  when a teenage will watch all her videos......will they have a clue about it ?...do we??

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 hours ago, LikeAPrayer said:

On the topic of the Madonna Weekends MTV US used to do - I think this was the last one leading up to the release of ROL. MTV US had long stopped being a music network by then, so this was rare even back then.

Ahh the old days!  The only problem I have with Medellin premiering on a MTV special, is that I looked at their schedule ahead, and it appears they are not planning to re-air the special at all.  Now maybe it will be pointless because the video will be out all over the internet moments later.  Besides, MTV is hardly a place people go for their music anymore. Yet it probably is a genius way to promote for both MTV and Madonna since it does interrupt the current reality trash MTV usually airs. For a brief moment, MTV will actually be what they used to be... a video music station.  So maybe I'm expecting too much for them to re-air this, but I remember back in the day, once a Madonna special aired, it re-aired several times in a day and for nearly a month long. 

4 hours ago, LikeAPrayer said:

They had a Madonna Weekend in 2003 for American Life, and then the Tuesday the Album came out and she did that On Stage and on The Record Special, they had an ALL MADONNA TUESDAY.  24 hours of her videos and specials

Btw way has anybody seen a listing of the mtv video premiere / interview for Wednesday . Still nothing as yet on MTV uk and Ireland so far ?!

maybe I’m missing the time ? Is there a length on it ie 30 minute show ?

Edited by RyanAnth4

3 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Btw way has anybody seen a listing of the mtv video premiere / interview for Wednesday . Still nothing as yet on MTV uk and Ireland so far ?!

maybe I’m missing the time ? Is there a length on it ie 30 minute show ?

I saw somewhere it was 30 min which seems awfully short IMO when you consider her answering questions in London, Maluma in Miami answering questions...should be an hour.  

6 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

And what about YOU? Get yourself a fucking mirror. YOU are so fucking bad at posting.. "sorry, lol.." and we just have to cringe at your extreme stupidity. 

41 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

And what about YOU? Get yourself a fucking mirror. YOU are so fucking bad at posting.. "sorry, lol.." and we just have to cringe at your extreme stupidity. 

:clap::clap::clap:

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

:headbang:

Enough with the ugliness of that troll. Here’s the beauty of the Queen.

E04AE5C3-66B2-438F-8868-3365852E7790.gif

16 hours ago, Andra said:

I'm not sure if this was already posted, I've checked everywhere

Yes, It's been mentioned at Wendy two times now... the previous one was just an hour away from the Beats 1 debut...

I don't think all we've seen filmed is just for Medellin...I have a feeling it is a long form video with several songs interspersed throughout to tell of Madame X's journey

26 minutes ago, Aries said:

I don't think all we've seen filmed is just for Medellin...I have a feeling it is a long form video with several songs interspersed throughout to tell of Madame X's journey

Yes, I thought exactly the same. It seems it will all be very narrative-driven, telling the journey of Madame X. Just genius.

I personally hope its not a long form video. They never get a lot of views and the audio  tends to be listened to more. I know its nice for fans but even myself rather just have a great video without long intros and interludes. 

Medellín is too long. My bet is that the song will have a short intro, and then a special edit for the video. If they're planning a full intro with the full song it will be a 6 minute video and that will be very difficult to trend, to be viral and to share. Yes, it is amazing for fans, but the GP is not here for a 6 minutes video.

Let's wait and see. That said, I'm extremely excited about the visuals.

2 hours ago, the-queen said:

:headbang:

Enough with the ugliness of that troll. Here’s the beauty of the Queen.

E04AE5C3-66B2-438F-8868-3365852E7790.gif

Yes. That troll keeps spamming my inbox telling me my house should burn down 😂 

10 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Yes. That troll keeps spamming my inbox telling me my house should burn down 😂 

What? :lmao: