MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

3 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

So what is it that MTV is hyping up for today? Just the announcement about the video dropping in a week?? I’m confused. 

Yes the announcement that Madonna will be a guest and will be premiering the video exclusively with MTV. And whatever else she’ll announce (tour, pride etc..)

4 hours ago, CalinB said:

Thank you! It worked... I am soooo happy!!! CAN'T WAIT

Me too, thanks for the link!!

10 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

So what is it that MTV is hyping up for today? Just the announcement about the video dropping in a week?? I’m confused. 

Right? An announcement about an announcement to announce something next week. 

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

So song on spotify also today?

Yes. The song itself (radio edit) will be released on all music platforms right after the premiere on Beats 1.

What if there’s a lyric video out today, and once the official video comes they merge the numbers, so they will be double or triple of what they’d be organically from next Wednesday on...

4 minutes ago, Lolo said:

What if there’s a lyric video out today, and once the official video comes they merge the numbers, so they will be double or triple of what they’d be organically from next Wednesday on...

They don't need to merge.. every official released count for the charts.. video lyrics,vertical videos,remixes videos,live performance.. 

1 minute ago, pieciolot said:

I'm totally confused now. What exactly is being premiered on MTV today??

THE SONG. THE VIDEO IS OUT THE 24th!!! I honestly don’t know how it can be so confusing. 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

THE SONG. THE VIDEO IS OUT THE 24th!!! I honestly don’t know how it can be so confusing. 

I don't know how you cannot see it as confusing. How can you premiere a song on MTV without the video??

I’m not answering anymore. I’m tired of doing this on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and on here with the cover, second cover, and all the single/video questioning ...

im just excited for two hours from now! 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Was hoping the single and video would premiere the same day.  

Didn’t the director of the video say (on Instagram) that the video would be released today also? So much conflicting information :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well don't post fake pics then bub.

it's not fake, it's just Madonna is releasing a new single so MTV Classics probably decided to fill the hour in honor of Madonna since she's partnering with them next week.

Just now, shantytyrelle said:

it's not fake, it's just Madonna is releasing a new single so MTV Classics probably decided to fill the hour in honor of Madonna since she's partnering with them next week.

Fair enough. I didn't see that it was MTVCL. Still weird to have  'Countdown To Medellin' on a video channel then not show the actual video at the end!

Just now, Kim said:

Fair enough. I didn't see that it was MTVCL. Still weird to have  'Countdown To Medellin' on a video channel then not show the actual video at the end!

agree, which is why it might seem confusing, but in context I think it makes sense, they'll probably finish the hour with the full announcement of what's happening on the 24th

3 hours ago, Msig said:

In the ATRL forum by Mr. S. He was also the one who revealed the number of tracks on the deluxe version and the number of tracks with featuring artists, including the fact that one of the featuring artists would appear on two songs.

Exactly. Those here saying that it's bs...