MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

6 minutes ago, caba1 said:

20190417_041852.jpg

They’re obviously targeting Latin America and setting things up to tour the continent since she didn’t go there on the last tour. And the MDNA tour did extremely well there. Chile might be the only country where she will have a hard time touring again.

sounds good to be honest. I can’t wait.

Edited by tresdrole

8 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Oh gosh. Her spanish accent is so bad lol

I would love to see you sing "La Isla Bonita", "Who's That Girl", and "Veras" for us and let us see if you still have the audacity to "lol" at her Spanish accent. 

You are being fucking disrespectful. 

1 minute ago, elijah said:

Sounds horrible. Hope it is not true. And LFL driving anyone crazy? Really?

Of course its not true. Some people have been claiming to have listened to the song DAYS BEFORE and are unable to write a single part of the lyrics. LIES. 

14 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Oh gosh. Her spanish accent is so bad lol

It is pronably only a small part of the song, I suppose most of it is english

4 minutes ago, elijah said:

Sounds horrible. Hope it is not true. And LFL driving anyone crazy? Really?

Even me. I’m a big fan of LFL. But It never drove me crazy so I call this BS

34 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

They’re obviously targeting Latin America and setting things up to tour the continent since she didn’t go there on the last tour. And the MDNA tour did extremely well there. Chile might be the only country where she will have a hard time touring again.

sounds good to be honest. I can’t wait.

Just curious why would Madonna have issues touring Chili again?

36 minutes ago, caba1 said:

20190417_041852.jpg

I don't believe it at all. I won't listen to this people and will not have a pre-conceived opinion based on this kind of BS

Just now, YannBouch said:

Even me. I’m a big fan of LFL. But It never drove me crazy so I call this BS

LFL is a great song in an album. Its not single worthy let alone 1 single worthy. And I knew it since the first time I heard it. And praising it on expense of Medellin is a very bad sign.

7 minutes ago, elijah said:

LFL is a great song in an album. Its not single worthy let alone 1 single worthy. And I knew it since the first time I heard it. And praising it on expense of Medellin is a very bad sign.

Yes that’s why I think it’s trolling. Someone who knows the fandom thinks LFL was weak and wants to start some drama. 

If this turns out to be true, then Lord help us. But then I also pray it’s just a person with questionable taste...

19 minutes ago, Nick said:

Just curious why would Madonna have issues touring Chili again?

Last time she visited she was really rude to them during rehearsals, I think she was just having a bad day (she was also sick during the shows in Argentina so that could’ve been it)

she also performed a shorter show. She started the show with the Express Yourself section so the fans missed GGW, Gang bang etc which were show highlights. 

After the show was done the fans were pissed and she received really bad press in the country. 

The other shows in South America went great tho, she grossed 14.7million in Medellín alone with 2 shows and a 90k audience. 

LFL put me to sleep so if this person loves it but Medellin has to “grow on them” I’m going to love this fucking song :chuckle: 

ugh I can’t wait to hear it!

1 hour ago, caba1 said:

20190417_041852.jpg

Complete bullshit.

The song is written/produced by Mirwais and M, so how could it even be more a Maluma song than a Madonna one?

Maluma just lended his vocals much later. We just need to ignore this type of bs. 

3 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Complete bullshit.

The song is written/produced by Mirwais and M, so how could it even be more a Maluma song than a Madonna one?

Maluma just lended his vocals much later. We just need to ignore this type of bs. 

Yes!

So ONE person and ONE country on this planet heard the song and it's not as great as LFL ????

Oh pluuuueeeaaasseee .

Guest Marco

It’s puzzling how there’s always some Internet rubbish ghey who gains “exclusive access” to Madonna’s newest content prior to the rest of the world. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Marco said:

It’s puzzling how there’s always some Internet rubbish ghey who gains “exclusive access” to Madonna’s newest content prior to the rest of the world. :rolleyes:

And yet they only give insubstantial details such as "their voices blend in the chorus" :lmao:

That person tried it several days ago in this forum. He started the fake rumor that an Italian radio had the song. Now he tries to spread the bullshit in other more gullible forums, it seems. And some will bring their shit here copying the messages.

Guest Marco
2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

And yet they only give insubstantial details such as "their voices blend in the chorus" :lmao:

What time do you get off work Karbi? Medellín premieres at 18h for you and at 17h for me. :tigger:

What a week it’s been - and it’s only Wednesday. :fag: