MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

“A fan in Rome heard the song and says that the rhythm is ‘super catchy and has everything.’ Here we ask that you don’t listen to leaks, and wait until Madonna releases.”

Guys I think I won't go to work tomorrow just so I can listen to the single at 2am xD (I'm in Australia)

Friday is a public holiday on top of that.... 

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

guys.. Aldo Diaz of all ppl leaked something. though it could just be some intro he found to whatever and is using to sound interesting and "an insider". check his insta

He made that up to hype up the release

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

guys.. Aldo Diaz of all ppl leaked something. though it could just be some intro he found to whatever and is using to sound interesting and "an insider". check his insta

If you Shazam it, it's just some random dance song unrelated to M.

3 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

If you Shazam it, it's just some random dance song unrelated to M.

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

He made that up to hype up the release

what a cunt. thanks

Guys is there a link for this 5pm stream? I clicked on the link on Madonnas tweet and it took me to my itunes store. I am trying to find a link to Zane's show. Please and thank you.

4 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Why the obvious...“Madonna..& Maluma”? It should be feat. Maluma right? 

I actually think they're both lead artists on this, maybe this song will show up on his album too, I've tried looking for a tracklist and it's not out yet, could also explain why the fonts and single art doesn't really match the alleged leaked Madame X album art

14 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Guys is there a link for this 5pm stream? I clicked on the link on Madonnas tweet and it took me to my itunes store. I am trying to find a link to Zane's show. Please and thank you.

https://itunes.apple.com/station/beats-1/ra.978194965 

8 minutes ago, Jeby said:

I think you can follow this link, you do need an Itunes/App store account if on desktop, but I don't think you need an Apple Music subscription

6 minutes ago, shantytyrelle said:

I think you can follow this link, you do need an Itunes/App store account if on desktop, but I don't think you need an Apple Music subscription

Thank you. I will go listen on this link at 5 and hope to hear it. I have an  itunes account                                                                                                                                                    

9 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Thank you. I will go listen on this link at 5 and hope to hear it. I have an  itunes account                                                                                                                                                    

no problem, I'm actually already streaming it on mute atm just so I don't miss a single thing come time for the drop, which will be 11pm for me, but who the hell is sleeping tonight anyway?