MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

Just now, Nikki said:

where is this from?

MTV will have the first look this Wednesday of 'Medellín' with Madonna and Maluma. They just started the promo on social media.

2 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Remember the Worldwide brand that will have an exclusive about Madonna's new era and first single?

It's all happening

What is this MTV Latin America?

2 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Remember the Worldwide brand that will have an exclusive about Madonna's new era and first single?

It's all happening

Way cool. Can't wait. Thanks for all the heads up. 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Well, considering that MTV has so many accounts in so many countries, maybe it is not a bad idea at all!

Exactly. Every support counts this time. Madonna is a global superstar who needs no introduction at all, but this new generation almost know nothing about her. So this is a perfect strategy to introduce her to many people around the world and remember to them who's the Boss.

The PR really works. 2 people who are not fans, were telling me today: So Madonna is releasing Madame X, I saw it on internet. I was glad they already knew the name of the record and didn't tell me just that she is coming back with something new.

Just now, Hobbit said:

if the preview of the duet is Wednesday, will it be officially released on Friday 19? I don't think it makes sense to release it later.. why the fact that maluma is in Morocco is linked to the preview?

the song, including music video come out on wednesday! No preview, the full song!!!