STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

31 minutes ago, rocknrolla said:

I wonder about that I bought the album on Amazon and it automatically put me on their music service.  I normally use Spotify I will probably keep doing that to be safe

No buying an album and agreeing to an Amazon Unlimited Music trial are completely separate. You good. 

7 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Is there a possibility to stream on Spotify from Romania but counting the streams for USA? 

I use Deezer and turn on VPN.

Right now I am using IP address which is somewhere in Chicago!

Not sure whether my streams will count.

Just now, side_streets said:

I use Deezer and turn on VPN.

Right now I am using IP address which is somewhere in Chicago!

Not sure will my streams counts.

Ok thanks a lot! 

Sorry if it was already mentioned but Madame X  songs are all over Top 100 Brazil (including non bilingual bops) And Faz Gostoso is NUMBER 1!!!  I am so excited 

1 hour ago, thelight said:

Sorry if it was already mentioned but Madame X  songs are all over Top 100 (including non bilingual bops) And Faz Gostoso is NUMBER 1!!!  I am so excited 

Which top 100? What country? 

5 hours ago, Milosc89 said:

It works. Just download any VPN app and set it to USA. Then open Spotify and stream!  I did it and it works 

Great! Thanks! And somethig for the computer as well? 

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:04 PM, Logan said:

I made a playlist of all of the songs individually and am streaming with the repeat function on 

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/madame-x-streaming/pl.u-r2yB16PF25MZ1 

me too... I been streaming nonstop YouTube, Spotify and Apple Music.

I bought the super deluxe special edition booklet version of 23 euros. they just had that or the standard.. Are they selling the deluxe in Europe at all? Hm. I want to see that blonde cover everywhere..

they also had the vinyl in the store but why didn't they choose the blonde cover for that?

went into Stan mode and hid the springsteen one and put M at the front (she was totally hidden when I checked so I had to take care of that!)

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

went into Stan mode and hid the springsteen one and put M at the front (she was totally hidden when I checked so I had to take care of that!)

God's work!! lol

Good job Nikki! I would've done the same!!

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Can we please send these to her team? It’s nice they’re sold out but they need to update the stocks if they want that number 1 album 

29 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I bought the super deluxe special edition booklet version of 23 euros. they just had that or the standard.. Are they selling the deluxe in Europe at all? Hm. I want to see that blonde cover everywhere..

they also had the vinyl in the store but why didn't they choose the blonde cover for that?

Ha. good work, this was like me in Sainsbury's, they had Madonna at number 7 and Bruce at 1 so I swapped them around.

The Blonde deluxe cover can be bought in HMV on CD, I snapped it up on Saturday.

18 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Bruce is 16k ahead of M on UK midweek. Source ukmix

No, that's incorrect. He sold 16k. We don't know MX sales. Head to head - See below

UK 
It's a battle between The Boss and The Queen of Pop on this week's Official Albums Chart as new records by Madonna and Bruce Springsteen go head to head for the Number 1 spot. 

Bruce's Western Stars - his 19th studio album - currently leads the way over Madonna's 14th collection Madame X by just shy of 16,000 combined sales on the latest Official Chart Update.

Just now, smirnoff_ice said:

No, that's incorrect. He sold 16k. We don't know MX sales. Head to head - See below

UK 
It's a battle between The Boss and The Queen of Pop on this week's Official Albums Chart as new records by Madonna and Bruce Springsteen go head to head for the Number 1 spot. 

Bruce's Western Stars - his 19th studio album - currently leads the way over Madonna's 14th collection Madame X by just shy of 16,000 combined sales on the latest Official Chart Update.

Yeah it's odd wording but I read it as he leads the way by 16,000 sales, rather than his sales are 16,000.

1 minute ago, smirnoff_ice said:

UK 

It can be read both ways actually. It says leads the way BY 16k.   Then it also says a "battle" so really bad wording.

5 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Yeah it's odd wording but I read it as he leads the way by 16,000 sales, rather than his sales are 16,000.

Yes, i read the same way but UK album sales are so low, there is now way he'll be leading by 16k. That's his overall sales.