STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

1 hour ago, metalissimo said:

Their prediction of Madame X :

75-95k for pure album sales 

80-100k for total consumption 

That means only 5k for streams (SEA) and digital sales (TEA) 

That's very LOW. 

Im afraid Jonas Brothers will have more streams than Madame X and higher total equivalent album units than Madame X. 

We don't want Jonas Brothers hinder Madame X from becoming Madonna's 9th no 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart, do we? 

So please KEEP streaming Madame X everyday until June 20. 

Also please stream EACH songs of Madame X individually to make them chart on Hot 100. 

Thanks 

Stop trolling and repeat the same things like a broken record. You're becoming annoying.In 2019 these are very solid numbers especially for a veteran act. I don't think Jonas Brothers are a threath for her. Hits daily doubles would have mentioned them as contenders for number one in that case.

4 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

Redeem Redeem Redeem the tour tickets. Just click and find an address in the US to send it to. It’s 2 minutes. 

And push out the inevitable diminish because of the ticket bundle. 

if anyone needs a US address, i'll happily take an extra! 

Its not a Madonna thing its a record industry thing, I think she will ultimately sell more than Rebel Heart overall. We have to compare apples with apples, Madonna's team DO need to be stronger after the release in weeks 2-4 and they need to really work on her digital and streaming market. I think we can all agree the last 10 years have been tough on Madonna, PR overall and reception to her output of new music and ultimately leaving Warner's, such a mistake to leave. I would love to know what is happening in an alternate universe where M is still with Warner's but with same releases, it would be fascinating to know the truth. This is single handily one of the ‘great’ albums but the least commercial she has ever done, it’s so different and thank god, I would even call it ‘alternate’ not in a ROL way but in a.. I don’t even know.. it’s like she is an ‘independent’ artist it’s so avant garde but pop at the same time.. anyway I digress.. who knows we are in uncharted territory.. the most famous woman in the world, releasing a non commercial album to stellar reviews, at fucking 61, go figure!!!

1 hour ago, Who Is That Girl? said:

Its not a Madonna thing its a record industry thing, I think she will ultimately sell more than Rebel Heart overall. We have to compare apples with apples, Madonna's team DO need to be stronger after the release in weeks 2-4 and they need to really work on her digital and streaming market. I think we can all agree the last 10 years have been tough on Madonna, PR overall and reception to her output of new music and ultimately leaving Warner's, such a mistake to leave. I would love to know what is happening in an alternate universe where M is still with Warner's but with same releases, it would be fascinating to know the truth. This is single handily one of the ‘great’ albums but the least commercial she has ever done, it’s so different and thank god, I would even call it ‘alternate’ not in a ROL way but in a.. I don’t even know.. it’s like she is an ‘independent’ artist it’s so avant garde but pop at the same time.. anyway I digress.. who knows we are in uncharted territory.. the most famous woman in the world, releasing a non commercial album to stellar reviews, at fucking 61, go figure!!!

She’s 60. Why do people keep misquoting her age? 😂

2 hours ago, metalissimo said:

If we redeem the Madame X albums from June 14-20, will they count on first week sales? 

I mean if we redeem on June 18, then they ship the album on June 22, do they count at the time when we redeem it by email or the time that they ship the albums to us? 

Anyone can explain it? 

Thanks 

It’s a sale the moment it’s redeemed and will count from that date. 

Noticed new videos were Licensed TO Interscope & Live Nation FROM Boytoy Inc. I’m fascinated by her business mechanisms. Anyone know how this deal works? How, unless considered promotional, does she recoup the millions to film videos for Medellín, Crave, etc?

4 hours ago, metalissimo said:

Im afraid Jonas Brothers will have more streams than Madame X and higher total equivalent album units than Madame X. 

We don't want Jonas Brothers hinder Madame X from becoming Madonna's 9th no 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart, do we? 

But was Jonas Brothers bundled for their debut week ? They had a VERY STRONG 350k debut, and if that includes bundles, my guess is they will drop from this high number WAY down to the 70-80k mark for week 2. If it didn't include bundles, it still may drop enough to allow Madonna to get a #1.

I don't think Bruce Springsteen is going to be as competitive for the #1 slot as we all originally thought. 

Seems to be a battle for #1 between Madonna and Jonas Brother's 2nd week @ the top. 

6 minutes ago, jjbradleynyc said:

But was Jonas Brothers bundled for their debut week ? They had a VERY STRONG 350k debut, and if that includes bundles, my guess is they will drop from this high number WAY down to the 70-80k mark for week 2. If it didn't include bundles, it still may drop enough to allow Madonna to get a #1.

I don't think Bruce Springsteen is going to be as competitive for the #1 slot as we all originally thought. 

Seems to be a battle for #1 between Madonna and Jonas Brother's 2nd week @ the top. 

Yes, Jonas Brothers was bundled for their debut week so I think they will have huge drop on the 2nd week. My prediction is 75-85 k equivalent album units 

1 hour ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I leave my phone to stream all night on Apple Music. Every little helps. 

Me 2 I leave my PC to stream non stop on Spotify since 14th 😄

On 6/15/2019 at 11:34 AM, Milosc89 said:

For people outside USA - If you wanna help Madame X get that #1 on BB: 

1.Create US itunes account (You will need some US adress and you can easily give some fake adress - there are even sites that create one randomly, just google it)

2. Try to buy the album but if your card gets rejected (which is likely to happen because it is outside US) you will have to download APPLE STORE app and then buy USA itunes digital gift card. (Beware not to buy apple store gift card but app store/itunes gift card) It will ask you for email where the card should be sent. Fill the info and pay. Now You CAN pay it with your card (which is from Europe etc). In a few minites you will get your gift card with the amount of money you wanted. There will be a button to redeem the card and when you click it your money will go to your itunes account. Now you can buy the album from USA itunes which will count for BB charts. 

It is not that complicated and it is only 10$ so come on people. We can make Madame X no1! 

I am sorry, but this is not easy at all.

The address is not an issue. For the payment maybe it can be used a virtual credit card.

By the other hand,  finding a US telephone number to receive the verification code is awful! 

Cant stand it. 

27 minutes ago, rodials said:

I am sorry, but this is not easy at all.

The address is not an issue. For the payment maybe it can be used a virtual credit card.

By the other hand,  finding a US telephone number to receive the verification code is awful! 

Cant stand it. 

U can purchase the iTunes gift card from the below site 

https://www.mygiftcardsupply.com/

u can also key in the promo code TYCUSTOMER to enjoy 10 percent discount. 

8 minutes ago, rodials said:

This just solve the payment, but the iTunes registration telephone problem stills there. 

U can just input a fake number. 

u can try (659) 848819 . lol

1 minute ago, Milosc89 said:

Yes, you can put whatever number you want, it can be fake

Nop

It demands me the verification code. I was trying for almost an hour (in specific phone verification code webpages that didn't work) and ended up pissed off. 

It's a pity, but definitely not easy helping her in US charts.

6 minutes ago, Milosc89 said:

I put this one and it accepted. Try it

+14173658268

I am from Serbia and I have created it without any problem. It did not require verufication via telephone number

Serbians are resourceful when it comes to hacking. 😂

To those thinking of buying from US iTunes or another American store if you're not in the US, don't bother. It's a waste of your money. Chinese fans try to do it all the time. Billboard will audit and exclude the sales. See what happened to this artist: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8484851/kris-wu-antares-album-billboard-200-chart-sales-audit

12 hours ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I leave my phone to stream all night on Apple Music. Every little helps. 

i have been listening to the album on Apple Music, but since i already purchased it does it count as streaming? 

How do i know that i am streaming as opposed to just listening to songs that i bought?

1 minute ago, motherandfather03 said:

i have been listening to the album on Apple Music, but since i already purchased it does it count as streaming? 

How do i know that i am streaming as opposed to just listening to songs that i bought?

Apparently you need to delete the purchases from your library and then add the Apple Music version , I’ve done this, as much as it pains me, but I want my streams to count.