STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

6 hours ago, Milosc89 said:

For people outside USA - If you wanna help Madame X get that #1 on BB: 

1.Create US itunes account (You will need some US adress and you can easily give some fake adress - there are even sites that create one randomly, just google it)

2. Try to buy the album but if your card gets rejected (which is likely to happen because it is outside US) you will have to download APPLE STORE app and then buy USA itunes digital gift card. (Beware not to buy apple store gift card but app store/itunes gift card) It will ask you for email where the card should be sent. Fill the info and pay. Now You CAN pay it with your card (which is from Europe etc). In a few minites you will get your gift card with the amount of money you wanted. There will be a button to redeem the card and when you click it your money will go to your itunes account. Now you can buy the album from USA itunes which will count for BB charts. 

It is not that complicated and it is only 10$ so come on people. We can make Madame X no1! 

Maybe people outside USA don't give a damn about BB? There's life beyond USA or the UK! 

4 minutes ago, rebelfan2018 said:

How sprinsteen is above Madonna 😭😭😭😭

He's a TALENTED legend as Madonna. Just the fact that Bruce and Madonna are up to be on top is the best of news! 

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Maybe people outside USA don't give a damn about BB? There's life beyond USA or the UK! 

judging by all of the non-US fans asking about it, it seems like some people give a damn.

40 minutes ago, karbatal said:

He's a TALENTED legend as Madonna. Just the fact that Bruce and Madonna are up to be on top is the best of news! 

Exactly!! Bruce is the real deal!

Obviously I want her to snag the #1 spot but if it doesn't happen, better him than Jonas Bros or some other reductive garbage.

We can't forget that Madonna went the entire 1990's without a number one album on BB. More than a number one, I'd like to see MX actually hang around the top 40 for a while. 

53 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Indeed VIVA LA VIDA

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Obviously I want her to snag the #1 spot but if it doesn't happen, better him than Jonas Bros or some other reductive garbage.

We can't forget that Madonna went the entire 1990's without a number one album on BB. More than a number one, I'd like to see MX actually hang around the top 40 for a while. 

Longetivity will be a better surprise , I agree 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
26 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Totally agree.  If anyone beats her, he's the one I can definitely accept compared to erm... The Empire Soundtrack.  How ridiculous is that?  

Bruce is iconic as much as Madonna, and I always thought he may beat her in the U.S. and U.K for sure.  In France I have a feeling she'll get the top spot (I'm hoping?).  If it's any consolation to anyone, I don't think Bruce will sell loads more than her.  I feel he will sell a few more than her, making it a tight race.  But I do think especially in the U.S., Bruce is far more beloved and respected over Madonna.  Being Father's Day Weekend, Bruce will definitely have the slight edge over her.

Of course, I hope she get #1, but a top 5 album is still a great achievement and I rather see the album have longevity, rather score the top spot and disappear quickly.

5 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Totally agree.  If anyone beats her, he's the one I can definitely accept compared to erm... The Empire Soundtrack.  How ridiculous is that?  

Bruce is iconic as much as Madonna, and I always thought he may beat her in the U.S. and U.K for sure.  In France I have a feeling she'll get the top spot (I'm hoping?).  If it's any consolation to anyone, I don't think Bruce will sell loads more than her.  I feel he will sell a few more than her, making it a tight race.  But I do think especially in the U.S., Bruce is far more beloved and respected over Madonna.  Being Father's Day Weekend, Bruce will definitely have the slight edge over her.

Of course, I hope she get #1, but a top 5 album is still a great achievement and I rather see the album have longevity, rather score the top spot and disappear quickly.

A big rapper released his album in France and he's gonna get the #1.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
4 minutes ago, Lament said:

A big rapper released his album in France and he's gonna get the #1.

Yeah, I was worried about Jul beating her.  He is dominating the digital charts in France, so you're probably right. 😥

are they predicting 80-100k?

that's actually quite good. I was expecting lower (sorry, is that bad of me to admit? has nothing to do with the album, just the promo or lack of CDs in stores..)

MADONNA, BRUCE HEADED FOR TOP DEBUTS

All indicators point to a #1 debut for Madonna on next week's HITS Top50. With a ticket bundle and D2C offerings fueling half of the opening total, expect Madame X to give Madge her first #1 since 2012's MDNA.

Early reads:

Madonna (Interscope) 80-100k total activity, 75-95k album
Bruce Springsteen (Columbia) 42-47k, 40-44k

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

are they predicting 80-100k?

that's actually quite good. I was expecting lower (sorry, is that bad of me to admit? has nothing to do with the album, just the promo or lack of CDs in stores..)

It’s a great opening. No one buys cds anymore! I too am pleasantly surprised. Good going on the ticket bundle. 

Just now, Nikki said:
MADONNA, BRUCE HEADED FOR TOP DEBUTS

All indicators point to a #1 debut for Madonna on next week's HITS Top50. With a ticket bundle and D2C offerings fueling half of the opening total, expect Madame X to give Madge her first #1 since 2012's MDNA.

Early reads:

Madonna (Interscope) 80-100k total activity, 75-95k album
Bruce Springsteen (Columbia) 42-47k, 40-44k

:tigger: Let’s keep the momentum going!

4 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

Redeem Redeem Redeem the tour tickets. Just click and find an address in the US to send it to. It’s 2 minutes. 

And push out the inevitable diminish because of the ticket bundle. 

that's true

remember rebel heart in the UK? first predictions said she was gonna get the top spot..

Guys keep in mind that madonna is frontloaded, these estimations might be based on fan pre-orders, she's already falling on itunes,so  she might drop a bit, and jonas brothers are still having their massive SPS 2nd week so... 

It would be very sad if she now lost it anyway, so please keep buying and streaming!

Madonna (Live Nation/Maverick/Interscope) 80-100k total activity, 75-95k album
Bruce Springsteen (Columbia) 42-47k, 40-44k

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=316829&title=MADONNA,-BRUCE-HEADED-FOR-TOP-DEBUTS&redirect=mobile?fbclid=IwAR2Vdp_GqY7mdrXYGI3ggDaZ1rv7vyVuPbzRD3gyJWRFd8J8F3Ku59iEjiQ

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

keep in mind that this is about the SALES. the Jonas Brothers could still do better. but i'd be so glad if she'd beat bruce

They will have a big ass drop next week, the fact that they didn’t even mentioned as a threat for the #1 means that they’re doing less than 75k units and yes they’re SPS artist but their numbers are not as big like Drake, Ariana or Taylor to push the album.

Keep streaming and spreading information those in the USA!!! Please please do your work, post the songs on fb, Twitter, Instagram.

Most streamed songs on Spotify:

Faz Gostoso:
14/06 - 898.545 (+892.193)

Medellín
14/06 - 22.911.196 (+479.752)

Crazy:
14/06 - 374.880 (+368.336)

God Control:
14/06 - 321.619 (+313.058)

Bitch I'm Loca:
14/06 - 287.929 (+283.087)

Dark Ballet:
14/06 - 1.204.978 (+274.578)

Future:
14/06 - 3.485.335 (+249.849)

Batuka:
14/06 - 231.326 (+225.610)

I Don't Search I Find:
14/06 - 228.445 (+223.597)

Crave:
14/06 - 4.312.268 (+223.057)

Killers Who Are Partying:
14/06 - 214.866 (+209.221)

Come Alive:
14/06 - 186.650 (+182.100)

Looking For Mercy:
14/06 - 175.501 (+171.524)

Extreme Occident:
14/06 - 175.247 (+170.567)

I Rise:
14/06 - 3.235.753 (+161.598)

8 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

Thanks!

i just went to Sainsbury’s and they had Madame X CD at number 7!! What kind of shade is this? I moved it to the top of course.

IKR. I went in yesterday and they had very few copies on sale.  Meanwhile, they had Bruce at  #1.

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

Bruces numbers look horrible

Can it be? He no.1 on iTunes

we fans should not think this suddenly means she'll get the #1.. with madonna her sales are often very front loaded. and there's still the Jonas Brothers. keep supporting our girl