STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

Medellin is at no. 16 on Billboard Dance Club chart Last week. The chart will update this week on Thursday night  Medellin will definitely rise since the remixes are out. 

24 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

Medellin is at no. 16 on Billboard Dance Club chart Last week. The chart will update this week on Thursday night  Medellin will definitely rise since the remixes are out. 

She should drop another few remixes with one of them having a video to it...

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:31 AM, impressiveinstinct said:

after I purchase the tracks, I notice when I play it the next day, it shows the song as not downloaded, does it count towards streams if I play it then? 

anywho, I am streaming on Spotify now instead just to be sure it gets counted.

7654C10E-6B64-464F-8CCC-61C8879BCC44.jpeg

If you don't have an Apple Music account (monthly payed subscription account), I would use one of the Spotify premium accounts jandresrc  shared with us above. Use an account in the middle or towards the bottom of the list since I bet the ones at the top are already used by others on this forum.

Spotify premium accounts link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D3iUg02JU5dTPL-Na1Eq1SotKSMbIONL/view 

8 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

She's over Lol

Right?  LOL :lmao:People are so funny... how easily they try to write her off. Thanks for making me laugh! I am looking forward to your updates on the other tread on Italy radio play of Madame X.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:35 PM, jandresrc said:

UPDATE:

PROMOTE THIS LINK:

http://bit.ly/BUYandSTREAMadameX

it has all the playlists for each platform

This tread is not getting a lot of attention. Can you please also post this info in the Crave and Future treads. 

I am sure there are more people willing to use one of the Premium Spotify accounts above and stream your Madame X playlist while they read comments each night.

58 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Right?  LOL :lmao:People are so funny... how easily they try to write her off. Thanks for making me laugh! I am looking forward to your updates on the other tread on Italy radio play of Madame X.

Exactly! She has nothing to prove. It's funny that many people want to see her finished when she's so far from it. She will come back with an awesome video in a few hours more and she will keep making history. There's no way she's going away! All this makes me wait for the new record with even more excitement!

Edited by Frozenpower

1 hour ago, Frozenpower said:

Exactly! She has nothing to prove. It's funny that many people want to see her finished when she's so far from it. She will come back with an awesome video in a few hours more and she will keep making history. There's no way she's going away! All this makes me wait for the new record with even more excitement!

After almost 40 yrs, you'd think people would understand this by now....haters and fans alike.....Madonna is done when she decides, which will probably be never. She's a creative person so she'll never stop. She will always have a way to get her work out there.

33 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

After almost 40 yrs, you'd think people would understand this by now....haters and fans alike.....Madonna is done when she decides, which will probably be never. She's a creative person so she'll never stop. She will always have a way to get her work out there.

Amen!

3 hours ago, CalinB said:

If you don't have an Apple Music account (monthly payed subscription account), I would use one of the Spotify premium accounts jandresrc  shared with us above. Use an account in the middle or towards the bottom of the list since I bet the ones at the top are already used by others on this forum.

I am using one the premium accounts! I made sure to pick a US account so it would count towards US streaming 🙂 

9 hours ago, CalinB said:

The queen is still in the top ten of italian itunes with Medellin after 3 weeks! Un successo! I think it will be soon certified gold. Certifications are automatic in Italy and appear on the FIMI home page.

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

The queen is still in the top ten of italian itunes with Medellin after 3 weeks! Un successo! I think it will be soon certified gold. Certifications are automatic in Italy and appear on the FIMI home page.

E vai! 😁

Both LFL and GT went gold too. So Italy loves yet M

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I want to move there!

14 hours ago, CalinB said:

UPDATE: check the pic below. Also share the Spotify accounts on other topics of the forum. TNX ❤️❌  

PD: offline streams from Spotify also count

playlists: http://bit.ly/BUYandSTREAMadameX

277286C2-EAF1-436F-8937-695386F39A45.png

Edited by jandresrc

58 minutes ago, promise to try said:

all these streams, the audios, the  videos...do they count for somethinng for the album?

Apparently they don’t count for the first week sales but count towards the overall certification of the album.  Only the first week streams count towards the first week sales. Sounds all very complicated.

Thats why from June 14-20, we'll have to stream Madame X a lot, everyday, many times over and over again to make it debut on Billboard 200 albums chart and become her 9th no 1 album. 

6 hours ago, metalissimo said:

Thats why from June 14-20, we'll have to stream Madame X a lot, everyday, many times over and over again to make it debut on Billboard 200 albums chart and become her 9th no 1 album. 

If I purchase the album on iTunes, but listen to it on Apple play, will the streams count? Or will the album on Apple play count as the one I bought on iTunes. I’m so confused lol 

6 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

If I purchase the album on iTunes, but listen to it on Apple play, will the streams count? Or will the album on Apple play count as the one I bought on iTunes. I’m so confused lol 

No because it will play from your Apple library because you purchased it 

6 hours ago, metalissimo said:

Unfortunately it's not only about us fans, she has to win the general public's interest too. M's fan base is not as strong and big as Taylor's, for example, to rely only on us for streaming and buying.

I hope her team has something in store.

Either way, I will still enjoy and listen to Madame X. Cannot wait! 

Just now, Messiah said:

Unfortunately it's not only about us fans, she has to win the general public's interest too. M's fan base is not as strong and big as Taylor's, for example, to rely only on us for streaming and buying.

I hope her team has something in store.

Either way, I will still enjoy and listen to Madame X. Cannot wait! 

Indeed.

But the campaign can't be over just yet I do think she is being very quite this week following the Eurovision but I'd imagine week commencing Monday June 3rd the promotion will step up big style and they'll be plenty of TV spots in America and Europe leading up to release day.

18 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

No because it will play from your Apple library because you purchased it 

That’s so frustrating!!! I guess I’ll have to play Madame X on Spotify for a few weeks. 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

That’s so frustrating!!! I guess I’ll have to play Madame X on Spotify for a few weeks. 

use one of the Premium Accounts shared above 🙂

Just now, CalinB said:

use one of the Premium Accounts shared above 🙂

Will do. Thank you. 

I got lucky since I pay 99 cents/month for Spotify Premium for the next 3 months. Everyone who gets this offer should download and stream the shit out of Madame X.