STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

1 minute ago, rekha said:

The song is beautiful and so deserving of being heard more than it currently is...

Completely agree! It deserves all the exposure it can get! If rumours are true and and Swae Lee is now flying to Israel, it may be that she will perform it on Eurovision, which would be amazing.

18 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Completely agree! It deserves all the exposure it can get! If rumours are true and and Swae Lee is now flying to Israel, it may be that she will perform it on Eurovision, which would be amazing.

Isn’t Quavo the one flying to Israel? Or is S Lee also rumored to be going there?

edit; Forget it. Just read SL’s cryptic message 

4 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Isn’t Quavo the one flying to Israel? Or is S Lee also rumored to be going there?

edit; Forget it. Just read SL’s cryptic message 

Yes, it's because of SL's message that the rumours started.

1 minute ago, Logan said:

Oooh I hope they perform Crave together and we get that instead of Medellín + a classic song!

check the eurovision forum ,setlist is LAP,FUTURE ,DARK BALLET

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Oh cool! Didn’t know! 

In the credits someone posted on the forum there is a song called Hallelujah but it's not the well known Cohen song 

Spotify

Medellin
14/05/2019 14,490,174 (+424,603)
15/05/2019 14,917,973 (+427,799)

I Rise
14/05/2019 2,040,985 (+59,037)
15/05/2019 2,098,502 (+57,517)

Crave
14/05/2019 1,578,651 (+196,265)
15/05/2019 1,771,707 (+193,056)

41 minutes ago, RayOfLight5 said:

Wow, one month later Medellin is very stable 🙂 

Good to see!! And the other are not in freefall either👌👌

14 hours ago, smirnoff_ice said:

Spotify

Medellin
14/05/2019 14,490,174 (+424,603)
15/05/2019 14,917,973 (+427,799)

I Rise
14/05/2019 2,040,985 (+59,037)
15/05/2019 2,098,502 (+57,517)

Crave
14/05/2019 1,578,651 (+196,265)
15/05/2019 1,771,707 (+193,056)

Those numbers are Streams in USA right? 

On 5/12/2019 at 2:47 PM, CalinB said:

Thank you for sharing the Spotify playlist and all the strategies! I been playing your list on YouTube for weeks! 🙂 

Numbers look better and better on Spotify every day! 400,000 more monthly listeners increase in 2 days. 

Madonna Spotify stats 5.12.19.JPG

You’re welcome. I’ve updated with all the songs all the playlists. Please don’t mute while streaming guys! Btw I’m giving free Spotify premium accounts if anyone here is interested, I have hundreds. We need support.

54 minutes ago, jandresrc said:

You’re welcome. I’ve updated with all the songs all the playlists. Please don’t mute while streaming guys! Btw I’m giving free Spotify premium accounts if anyone here is interested, I have hundreds. We need support.

I’ll take one!

1 hour ago, jandresrc said:

Guys, don't forget, you can't mute or it will not count... you can turn the volume down and than turn your laptop or cell volume down considerably so you can barely hear it...that way you can play the playlist on repeat and each play will count. Hey, I let it play overnight.

1 hour ago, jandresrc said:

jandresrc, Thank you for offering us Spotify premium accounts! I have one.

Any other takers??? You can help out this ERA in a major way!!! How devoted are you??? Show your colors. 💖

2 hours ago, jandresrc said:

I would love one and increase the support

Does anyone know how Apple Music works for streaming? If I buy a song from the store on my phone, the song is added to my library, when I play the song does it count towards a stream?

Because when I search for Madame X on Apple Music while listening to say “Crave” from my library, it shows I am currently listening to the song. Does this mean Apple Music recognises I am listening?

also, I’ll say yes to a free premium Spotify account if it helps.

4 hours ago, jandresrc said:

Can I have one too? I’m using Apple Music ..  will use Spotify on my iPad while Apple Music on iphone 🙂

11 hours ago, jandresrc said:

I’d take one since I’m on Apple Music. But could stream Spotify on a different device

11 hours ago, jandresrc said:

I volounteer!

Medellin
16/05/2019 15,331,453 (+413,480)

I Rise
16/05/2019 2,155,095 (+56,593)

Crave
16/05/2019 1,959,490 (+187,783)

Future
16/05/2019 9,733

16 minutes ago, madonna13 said:

Are Medellin totals including the remixes? 

This is just the standard version.