STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

STAN MALUMADONNA LIST:

1a. Download SPOTIFY on Phone and desktop. 
  b. On release day play MEDELLIN on repeat all day on phone and desktop at work/home/wherever.
  c. You can also stream on TIDAL APPLE MUSIC, and GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON.
  d. If using Spotify, create a playlist for easy repeat streaming.

PRE-SAVE MEDELLIN ON SPOTIFY AND APPLE MUSIC FOR APRIL 17thhttps://umusic.digital/pdzqxl/?fbclid=IwAR2Ef45gBrMaAYf50rNNdlJkXHZFlfKSzEQtq6peSlDQsAUIZSZA9PGaHbE

2a. Play video and the lyric video (if there is one) on repeat on YOUTUBE all day ( I like to use https://listenonrepeat.com/?v=Y5WQ6gF-8vA#Wel_e_to_ListenOnRepeat).
  b. LIKE the video.
  c. COMMENT on the video.

3. Buy MEDELLIN on ITUNES!

4. SHAZAM the song as well. This counts towards the chart. 

5. SHARE the video on Facebook, Twitter, etc. More views = more streaming points. 

6. If you have AMAZON ECHO, ask Alexa to play MEDELLIN for you!

---

SPOTIFY PREMIUMhttps://www.spotify.com/us/premium/

FREE for 30 DAYS. You also will receive a subscription to HULU!

Spotify also has a free service (which will count to streams), but a PREMIUM account will count more to the charts.

---

TIDALhttps://tidal.com/

30 DAY FREE TRIAL

---

GOOGLE PLAYhttps://play.google.com/store?hl=en_US

---

APPLE MUSIChttps://www.apple.com/apple-music/

30 Day Trial

---

SHAZAMhttps://www.shazam.com/

---

FREE STREAMING DOES COUNT TOWARDS CHARTS, THOUGH PREMIUM COUNTS MORE!

DO NOT STREAM THE SAME SONG OVER AND OVER AGAIN...they can count this as SPAM. 

• 3 weeks later...

I made a playlist that I have streaming constantly on loop, with 3 versions of Medellin (video, BBMAs, song) in order to get the streams as high as possible.

50 minutes ago, AlanLongoria said:

Bruce has never outsold Madonna's recent releases, to panic over him is stupid. It is likely yeah, but I don't know why people paint Madonna as the weakest link in here.

This

If we keep streaming and commenting on the five songs coming out and three videos (two more to go before the album release), she will do very well!!! Stop complaining and do something about it!!! Stream, comment... and at the end of the day (mid-JUNE), if it's not happening, YOU know you did all you can to help her, but whining on this forum about it two moths out is just... no words

i did not or do not expect her to chart on billbored anymore. latin songs was a nice surprise.

this has been an amazing roll out and i'm enjoying all of it.

chart wise - anything is icing on the cake from here on out.

I Rise audio is out. The medellin video and bbma performance is still there. Both songs on spotify and itunes. Stream. Buy. Tell your friends. More action. Keep the same energy you use in analysing things here as you keep in watching, buying and streaming.

2 hours ago, CalinB said:

This

If we keep streaming and commenting on the five songs coming out and three videos (two more to go before the album release), she will do very well!!! Stop complaining and do something about it!!! Stream, comment... and at the end of the day (mid-JUNE), if it's not happening, YOU know you did all you can to help her, but whining on this forum about it two moths out is just... no words

I Just LOVE your dedication!!! 👏👏

And of course i'm liking all your comments on YouTube... they really stand out with your capital B user names. 👍👍👍

Stephen can you determine how well Madame X album is Doing in presales based on I rise being added ? I think someone said they can get good idea of work it out ?

There is a banner on US iTunes of the standard album. I’m not sure why they decided to advertise it instead of the deluxe. It’s going to mess up the charts! But there is also “I Rise” added in the best of the week section, and that one is from the deluxe album. 

C67259AA-51DE-40ED-A158-0546A7F7FBE8.jpeg

2 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

My friend told me Madonna is trending at #2 on iTunes' top-searched artists in Germany

Great news. :clap:

6 hours ago, metalissimo said:

how many US streams did Medellin get from April 26 - May 2 ?

Original video on YouTube around 950k

Must add the performance, the audio and the spotify streams

Guest jamesshot

Her performance really helped. It may not be a single but it is helping keep her in the news.

11 hours ago, Steve said:

22 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

Her performance really helped. It may not be a single but it is helping keep her in the news.

Yeah at least it’s somewhere on the iTunes chart...it def got a needed boost because of the BMA’s 

She’s made it to the top 200 streamed artists on Spotify. That’s nice to hear. This new record is giving her a little boost. It’s good news IMO. 

19 minutes ago, Mensch said:

She’s made it to the top 200 streamed artists on Spotify. That’s nice to hear. This new record is giving her a little boost. It’s good news IMO. 

Medellin has done it's job well. It's got everybody ready for this new era.

It doesn't appear there's going to be a choice to "opt out" from receiving the album when you purchase a tour ticket so since that's the case, will each copy still count towards opening week sales? I thought that there had to be an option to accept or not in order for it to be eligible?

4 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

It doesn't appear there's going to be a choice to "opt out" from receiving the album when you purchase a tour ticket so since that's the case, will each copy still count towards opening week sales? I thought that there had to be an option to accept or not in order for it to be eligible?

Hope it counts, cause otherwise she won’t be number 1 probably!

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Hope it counts, cause otherwise she won’t be number 1 probably!

I think they will because didn't Janet Jackson sell t shirts then a free copy of the album thrown in and they were counted?

" Every ticket purchased includes a physical copy of Madonna’s new release Madame X available on Interscope Records and in stores on June 14th.  The tour is presented by Live Nation Global Touring" means they don't need to be redeemed?? 

How many tickets are available for the US dates announced so far?? 

It also says in the small print that even if you don't get selected for tix you still get charged for the album which is genius really, if slightly outrageous of course.

Medellín is at #1 in italian charts combined, such a pity it won't chart higher on the singles chart due to streaming