MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

3 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I hope this Wednesday release will make some sort of sense when it comes. My only guess is that it’s a bank holiday on Friday, so people are less likely to follow social media?!?! 

Yeah, what do you guys do there Holy Week? Everyone's busy vacationing... Easter Sunday... 

So excited and super cool that the single title is the name of a prominent city in Colombia my mother country! 

If the song has any sonic elements of Colombian music I'm going to fucking DIE!!!! 

1 minute ago, mtzlplk said:

Yeah, i wonder if Colombia is raving about the title... 

I would think so -  I think it's pretty special to have the most legendary pop performer shout-out a not so well known city outside of Colombia to the world! I'm def excited 

1 minute ago, santiago said:

But WHY Wednesday?

Maybe it’ll play ONCE on Wednesday and then Friday it’ll be out for purchase, album preorder etc...I mean I know by then everyone will have a recorded copy but ... 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Maybe it’ll play ONCE on Wednesday and then Friday it’ll be out for purchase, album preorder etc...I mean I know by then everyone will have a recorded copy but ... 🤷🏻‍♂️

I hope so! They would not be this dumb to miss 2 full days of the tracking week.....

So it’s safe to say this video is 100% completely different than the disco in LA video!!! How exciting to just be able to basically know that 1000000% ...the whole multiple videos rumor. Which I know is pretty much true but you never know...they could’ve been filming the so-called doc, photo shoots, other shots for the video etc...

1 hour ago, JWAD said:

She never does that and the only artists who do it are those who have the first singles released, they bomb then magically become "promo" singles

It's just that it's not Madonna featuring Maluma, its Madonna + Maluma. They're both lead artists it appears. I hope musically, it's still Madonna's track.

1 minute ago, santiago said:

I hope so! They would not be this dumb to miss 2 full days of the tracking week.....

Can you explain how the releases are tracked? 

1 minute ago, alquemist said:

Ok, so I‘m on my spring break right now and this formation shows up in the sky. Non-traditional promo I guess.

0B6BA0E8-2DB0-4F43-B191-E94F9044BEE2.jpeg

😂😂😂😂 we’re all psychotic!!! Lmfao 

2 minutes ago, santiago said:

Sales and streams are tracked from Friday to Thursday.

Radio is tracked from Monday to Sunday.

Ohhh I think maybe some premiere radio spins and the video premiere on MTV and then that all counts and then you have to wait till Friday to actually get the single 

3 minutes ago, alquemist said:

Ok, so I‘m on my spring break right now and this formation shows up in the sky. Non-traditional promo I guess.

0B6BA0E8-2DB0-4F43-B191-E94F9044BEE2.jpeg

:lol: