MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

Just now, juliebean said:

oooo. the track list looks amazing. what happened to beautiful game?

turned into Dark Ballet probably?

I'm so confused. She ranted about how albums have a million guest features and no musical consistency , then turns around and does exactly that, including working with some notable homophobes. I'm trying to be excited, but I'm kind of heartbroken. The consistent, focused musical work we were hoping for is seemingly gone.

34 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

Those are the actual song titles? Wonder which would be the one filmed in the club - perhaps "I Rise."

I think 'Killers who are partying' might fit that. 🤔

Just now, yououghttavogue said:

I'm so confused. She ranted about how albums have a million guest features and no musical consistency , then turns around and does exactly that, including working with some notable homophobes. I'm trying to be excited, but I'm kind of heartbroken. The consistent, focused musical work we were hoping for is seemingly gone.

And yet you haven’t heard a damn note! 

1 minute ago, yououghttavogue said:

Can you at least listen to the songs before having a nervous breakdown? 

11 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

QUEEN @Madonna will be on @Beats1 with @zanelowe to premiere #Medellin tomorrow 12pm eastern standard time!!! 

#MADONNA #QUEEN #QueenOfPop #MadameX

F77C06E7-1845-4FEC-9F97-F5FE5FAC7C92.jpeg

I'm gonna cry.... the biggest fucking radio station...!!!

I’m fucking loving everything about this era except for the off-centered cover text. Fix it fat! 

I’m also screaming @ Bitch I’m Loca and all these “trendy” rapper features. She literally gives zero fucks.

1 minute ago, yououghttavogue said:

yet u haven't heard a note.

7 minutes ago, jjmor95 said:

I have a feeling tomorrow will be my least productive day of the week. 😫😄 Anything for M...

I was useless today, God help me tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

can someone capture the album cover in hq... i want it as my laptop and iphone background ...

Please! I need to print it into a black t-shirt for tomorrow 😅

3 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Where's Funana?

It's probably still there with a different title. Remember when she turned Flirtation Dance into Skin for Ray of Light.

2 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

1. Yes the track listing is real

2. Please stay away from this album

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

Well bye. 

4 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

I have the same feeling. 

3 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

You havent heard a shit and all you do is complaining. 

5 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

Calm the fuck down and wait till you hear!

2 hours ago, the-queen said:

Nice, fingers crossed. 🙏

1 minute ago, Douglaslisboa said:

@madonna if you’re here, take it and put on that cover right now

57188234_842714769413334_802631827869768

I’ve already connected my applemusic account. How do i see the album? It doesn’t show on mine. help pls