MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

6 minutes ago, peppermint said:

I can't believe we're here! we're finally here!! a new Madonna song a mere 24 hours away from us !! this is so exciting!!! no words!!!!!!

And we STILL have no clue what it sounds like! No lyrics, no snippets, no nothing!!!! I hope she makes us all cry, weep, snatches wigs, makes us live, jump, and makes us dance in different ways!!!

7 minutes ago, robster said:

And we STILL have no clue what it sounds like! No lyrics, no snippets, no nothing!!!! I hope she makes us all cry, weep, snatches wigs, makes us live, jump, and makes us dance in different ways!!!

M will definitely do that. In fact, she’s done that to me already!

9 minutes ago, robster said:

I think the emotion will be more sensual and dancey...I remember dancing in circles when Celebration came out ...I danced to it till I couldn’t anymore when it was released. I was sweating in my living room alone playing it so loud...can’t wait to feel this one ! 

I never saw Madame X the movie .. but what if Madonna poisoned Maluma with that apple in the first video.. and then runaway.. and the other videos are all connect in her journey??  🤯

Ι did a little search about Maluma , his two biggest hits on You Tube are as featuring artist to Shakira (2 billion views) and Ricky Martin (1.5 billion views)

2 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

I never saw Madame X the movie .. but what if Madonna poisoned Maluma with that apple in the first video.. and then runaway.. and the other videos are all connect in her journey??  🤯

Im in for a connect journey, I meant why do this Madame X concept if it's just video with no connection.

I can’t believe you guys are still carrying on about charts in 2019. 

Haven’t you learnt your lesson?

Just enjoy the music and the visuals and have some fun. Fuck the bloody charts, it’s not gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

Just enjoy the music and the visuals and have some fun. Fuck the bloody charts, it’s not gonna happen.

Live and let live, I say....

3 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

This.  It would be a wonderful surprise if the song was a smash hit but highly unlikely.  At this stage in the game, it's all about the fans appreciating her as the greatest artist of all time and how lucky we are to still get new music from her.

11 minutes ago, Orangema said:

Im in for a connect journey, I meant why do this Madame X concept if it's just video with no connection.

I’m sure it’s connected. I think this is a specific persona to all the characters for this video! 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’m sure it’s connected. I think this is a specific persona to all the characters for this video! 

@Mensch do you know how video looks like? What about NYC pride?

2 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

@Mensch do you know how video looks like? What about NYC pride?

No I have no info on this video at all. 

I’m getting lots of back and forth on Pride...apparently it’s still a go. My gut is saying she WILL headline. After all, they haven’t announced her yet and they’ve exhausted all their lineup for both days and all other events...

15 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

Well, if Bitch I'm Maduma charted at #84, Meddejeen should chart even higher! Many of Maluma's MVs have a billion views and up.

And with Meddejeen, M will have the 47th #1 on BB's Dance Club Songs chart!

Charts DO matter.

1 minute ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Well, if Bitch I'm Maduma charted at #84, Meddejeen should chart even higher! Many of Maluma's MVs have a billion views and up.

And with Meddejeen, M will have the 47th #1 on BB's Dance Club Songs chart!

Charts DO matter.

I agree chats do matter, but please don't get your hopes up...

She's releasing the song midweek, so only two day of streaming and sales will count in us...

1 hour ago, lol18 said:

My feeling is it will be released midnight in Latin America. 

Medellin is only an hour behind NYC.

36 minutes ago, coco said:

You're so not letting him get credit for this aren't you? :lol:

I'm still waiting for the lyrics that he already knows and that he was about to post but SADLY got out of posts and had to leave. 

5 minutes ago, moojoey said:

She's releasing the song midweek, so only two day of streaming and sales will count in us...

Yeah for radio and youtube

Streaming starts Friday.

She's doing everything correctly.

Just now, Stephen said:

Yeah for radio and youtube

Streaming starts Friday.

She's doing everything correctly.

Oh, so the song will be available in Spotify and such on Friday? I thought it was tomorrow too!