MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

If she pulls an Ariana Grande (who released 7" vinyl and cassette tapes for her singles), I'd DIE 

keeping my expectations low though because lets face it, her team are incompetent yes men, so we'll probably get a cd single with the song and a tacky remix added on. 

31 minutes ago, Msig said:

According to the same "someone" (Mr. S in the ATRL forum), there will be 13 tracks on the standard edition of the album, and 15 tracks on the deluxe edition.

Excellent. Has he revealed who these featuring artists are yet?

1 minute ago, BrendanT1993 said:

If she pulls an Ariana Grande (who released 7" vinyl and cassette tapes for her singles), I'd DIE 

keeping my expectations low though because lets face it, her team are incompetent yes men, so we'll probably get a cd single with the song and a tacky remix added on. 

I don't know if all releases will have a physical copy, but THEY SHOULD. That could do wonders in countries like the UK, she could very easily sell 15.000 cassettes and thousands of vinyls and get a number one. And we all could buy them from alover the world! If they could count those sales towards the British charts, it would be wonderful! 

I pray for a physical release for every single. 

Just now, BrendanT1993 said:

They seem to be doing a stellar job so far. 

Also remember Ms fans are different demographic. Ariana's streams are guaranteed madonna NEEDS to her the streams. The cassettes are a novelty for Ariana fans. We actually remember them 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

They seem to be doing a stellar job so far. 

Also remember Ms fans are different demographic. Ariana's streams are guaranteed madonna NEEDS to her the streams. The cassettes are a novelty for Ariana fans. We actually remember them 😂😂😂😂

It didn't stop Kylie fans (who are the same demography)  to buy up to 5.000 cassettes of the album! A friend of mine even took out from the cupboard his old walkman and was so funny to watch him play it! I played the cassette in my husband's super old car! 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

It didn't stop Kylie fans (who are the same demography)  to buy up to 5.000 cassettes of the album! A friend of mine even took out from the cupboard his old walkman and was so funny to watch him play it! I played the cassette in my husband's super old car! 

Everything seems on point thus far. So it will probably have cassettes. I'm sure vinyls are a given. 

3 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Everything seems on point thus far. So it will probably have cassettes. I'm sure vinyls are a given. 

I want:

- 2 cd sets as in CD1 and CD 2 with multiple remixes (good ones) and goodies. And an USA single CD with all included but a different cover

- 12" vinyl

- 12" picture disc with a different picture

That for every single release

In terms of album I want

- Regular edition (I am not very keen of that standard and deluxe because casual public end up with the standard and have zero idea of the gems in the deluxe).

- Vinyl release

- Cassette release

- Expanded edition just for the tour with a couple of reworked songs AND A NEW SONG. 

18 hours ago, karbatal said:

yeah baby

Снимка на Oleg Zivkov.

M is the apple and Maluma is the knife. Or vice versa? ^_~

Edited by toujours

3 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Amazing that this album hasn’t leaked and the roll out is going as M wants. 

tumblr_inline_n5aeekRVvy1qlp3oi.gifAmen!

7 minutes ago, Crux said:

Anitta?

4 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

swae lee is one of the collabs 😓

I wish none of them, but could be both of them in the same song, since they have released another collab weeks ago. I already know the least favorite song of the entire fan base 

I mean this is great but HOW has it not leaked.

Nobody has it. Instead of sending the song to people far away so they can work, Madonna had all the stems and demos in a safe disk and worked without internet. That's my guess. 

I mean this is great but HOW has it not leaked.

Dita threatened her team and said she would punish them 😈🤭