MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

1 minute ago, Orangema said:

Im wondering who work on the song, Mike Dean? Mirwais? Both?

I remember someone said Edgar Barrera was in the studio with Maluma and M, probably as a co-producer

3 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

So Medellin video has blonde hair, the Drag Queen Disco track has blonde hair...so for what purpose did we get all the shots of those black wigs????

There was a pic where she was smoking with (possibly) Maluma on her chest, and she had dark hair...

Maybe she will reveal her dark hair during the video, since she's a spy...

2 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

There was a pic where she was smoking with (possibly) Maluma on her chest, and she had dark hair...

Maybe she will reveal her dark hair during the video, since she's a spy...

it makes sense!! 

3 hours ago, alquemist said:

Ok, so I‘m on my spring break right now and this formation shows up in the sky. Non-traditional promo I guess.

0B6BA0E8-2DB0-4F43-B191-E94F9044BEE2.jpeg

She is coming with the clouds 💕💕💕

1 hour ago, stancherry said:

it will premiere on Itunes or on youtube on Wednesday? If it's being prloaded on Itunes ot will be out everywhere tomorrow bcause of the time zones in New Zealand.

it probably will be premiered at the same time worldwide. Precisely to prevent early leaks.

8 minutes ago, caba1 said:

it probably will be premiered at the same time worldwide. Precisely to prevent early leaks.

The BBC often get premieres so could be 8.00am ish UK time.

So I’m taking to a customer at work about M and Medellín and he had footage of the LA wake up video and showed me footage of them filming it!!! Omg the sparky shirt blond hair look, the pants are wide leg like the Leo benefit and she is doing MUSIC Confessions your type dancing on the dance floor with backup dancers...strangely people behind the camera (extras I assume) were filming with their phones which I found odd from a security standpoint but maybe it was her team for extra and her own use...anyway, it sounds amazing!!! I kind of wanted to tell him to send it to me but I knew he’d say no!!!! 

AND my friend heard the single and told me this...now don’t shoot the messenger...he doesn’t care for M

”it’s the typical commercial Madonna bullshit the world needs right about now” 

he meant it in a good way from a person who doesn’t care for her! 

7 minutes ago, CMoody said:

OMG LOL

image.png

Lol  She doesn't need to read a book about it, she should write a book about it  😄

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

So I’m taking to a customer at work about M and Medellín and he had footage of the LA wake up video and showed me footage of them filming it!!! Omg the sparky shirt blond hair look, the pants are wide leg like the Leo benefit and she is doing MUSIC Confessions your type dancing on the dance floor with backup dancers...strangely people behind the camera (extras I assume) were filming with their phones which I found odd from a security standpoint but maybe it was her team for extra and her own use...anyway, it sounds amazing!!! I kind of wanted to tell him to send it to me but I knew he’d say no!!!! 

AND my friend heard the single and told me this...now don’t shoot the messenger...he doesn’t care for M

he meant it in a good way from a person who doesn’t care for her

Is it about the single with Maluma? or about what she shot in the theater?

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

he meant it in a good way from a person who doesn’t care for her

she is doing MUSIC Confessions your type dancing on the dance floor with backup dancers..  

hmm

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

it's weird because it sounds like a happy video but people said that song was political and about guns. 🤔

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

he meant it in a good way from a person who doesn’t care for her! ,

1. you mean what he says sounds amazing or some of the song you heard while he showed the clip? the disco inferno music confessions style is AMAZING so that seems like the song will be very disco and Mirwais

2. your friend heard the NEW single? (from Wednesday?)

Just now, impr3ssive_instant said:

All of us on Wednesday waiting for it to premiere

giphy.gif

ahahahaha exactly!!!
just came home and here i am watching the teaser again

21 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Wow thanks for the info. Bring on Madame X and her dancers!! 

“Typical commercial Madonna bullshit” from a non-fan. So does that person consider Vogue, Hung Up, Music, Get Into The Groove as that? If so then consider me ecstatic! 

Thanks for all that you share Mensch! The LA video sound magnificent! 

Thanks Mensch!!!

I’m so excited! Do you guys think that we could get our first interview with Billboard or whoever with the new single? 

And wow with the MTV promo worldwide they really snapped this is huge since the HC/4M days.