MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

4 minutes ago, CMoody said:

Any word on the brand tie-in?

uhm... do you even read... like... at all?! It's literally all over this forum right now.

MTV will have the exclusive premiere of the new single and video, Madonna + Maluma, with the song "Medellin" this wednesday april 17th!!!

Just now, robster said:

uhm... do you even read... like... at all?! It's literally all over this forum right now.

MTV will have the exclusive premiere of the new single and video, Madonna + Maluma, with the song "Medellin" this wednesday april 17th!!!

Yikes. Sorry. I didn't realize MTV was the "brand"... Thank you for clarifying.

4 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

I think MTV is the brand @Jairo meant, no?

Ah, okay. I don't really think of MTV as a "brand" (although they most certainly are)....I was imagining something related to a streaming service, etc. Good to know MTV is still a thing lol. It feels like the old days 🙂

2 minutes ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

With all the dedication and effort she's putting into everything we've seen so far it is quite impossible she would choose a not so good first single. she wants to conquer the world all over again! 

Agree. She's not risking a single bit this time. The song has to be explosive. 

I remember a few sources saying that Medellin is a latin inspired song but not reggaeton. Either way, I’m alrrady stretching my fingers to keep streaming the new single as soon as it’s available on spotify 

1 minute ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

With all the dedication and effort she's putting into everything we've seen so far it is quite impossible she would choose a not so good first single. she wants to conquer the world all over again! 

From a different vantage point.. as she said 🙂

1 minute ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

I FUCKING HOPE SO!!!!!!!! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER! PLEASE QUEEN!!! MAKE THIS INCREDIBLE!

What's so shocking to me.....is that even as far back as "MUSIC" we got leaks and info on everything...waaaaaaay before it was gonna' happen.....I don't know how she did.....but FUCKING BRAVO QUEEN!!!! this time it's all according to how she wants to reveal everything !

Best single cover since..... Well. Best in a very very long time. Absolutely flawless. 

What an exciting time. Seriously. Anyone and everyone who’s been in this industry as long as Madonna begin rest on their laurels, their past hits, they get residencies, “go back to their roots” or do a covers album. They become boring, complacent, and a relic of their time. 

But this woman still pushes herself. Still pushes boundaries. She still manages to excite us and get everyone talking. The buzz around this is popping up everywhere and it’s absolutely marvelous. 

I’m optimistic that this very well may be another ROL or Music or Confessions moment. A moment where everyone once again looks at her as the revolutionary pop Queen that she is. 

1 minute ago, tuckeye said:

AMAZING! FINALLY!

dont singles drop fridays!? i wonder why they would do it two days before.

Because part of the Western Hemisphere will be on holiday celebrating Easter. 

3 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

AMAZING! FINALLY!

dont singles drop fridays!? i wonder why they would do it two days before.

somehow Madonna’s team always find a way to sabotage her chart chances. 

i am very curious about this song. seems like pure mirwais from the snippets and that mtv snapchat add, like urban electro, but it`s said to be heavily latin influenced. this thing is gonna hit.

10 minutes ago, davejr. said:

somehow Madonna’s team always find a way to sabotage her chart chances. 

We get it. You’re disappointed. Let’s move onto all the excitement.

10 minutes ago, Adriano said:

i am very curious about this song. seems like pure mirwais from the snippets and that mtv snapchat add, like urban electro, but it`s said to be heavily latin influenced. this thing is gonna hit.

I wonder if the MTV teases from their instagram and on snapchat is new Madamex music or stock music

41 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

Anyone else refreshing the page non-stop, hoping for more tidbits? The excitement is hard to handle. When was the last time they managed to keep everything under wraps like this? Feels like the pre-internet days. Amazing. 

Like the pre internet days but with social media :lol:

yeah, I hardly dare to stay away from the forum for more than 30 mins...