new album thread (CLOSED)

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

My boss already calls me madame! So today at work should be interesting haha

This is fantastic. I'm known as 'the Madonna guy' at work, so I'll be talking about what's going on as well. 

When I heard the snippet I took the line as meaning as what was painful was being ready to love or do something and the person destroys you rendering you in that lost, broken state. At least how I took it, "What hurts the most was I ready for you and you weren't, breaking me, now I'm lost when I wasn't to begin with." If that makes any sense.

Just now, ursula said:

FFS not MTV! What's next? A Fanta endorsement? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

I have a feeling that they're simply having a bit of a longer teaser and that's all. Madonna is pushing all possible buttons. 

5 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Exactly. Every support counts this time. Madonna is a global superstar who needs no introduction at all, but this new generation almost know nothing about her. So this is a perfect strategy to introduce her to many people around the world and remember to them who's the Boss.

I don't think new generations are following MTV accounts. I just consider that it will help. I am sure that this is not the only "exclusive" we will have in the next weeks. 

2 minutes ago, datf said:

oh my when i saw the big brand news, i was thinking to myself is it mtv? then i thought it's so outdated so it couldn't be lol.

I confess I wanted it to be Pepsi. I wanted Pepsi to come with an advertisement aknowledging the 30 anniversary of Like a Prayer and saying "this time, we won't fail you, Madonna. This time you can express yoursef" :lol:

3 hours ago, alexis said:

Wow, she really is pandering towards Latin America. Will these teasers also appear throughout other MTV affiliates internationally? 

It's not only in Latin America, it's in the rest of the world too 

if the preview of the duet is Wednesday, will it be officially released on Friday 19? I don't think it makes sense to release it later.. why the fact that maluma is in Morocco is linked to the preview?

Yes, MTV is a ghost of its old self BUT Madonna + MTV make perfect sense together and MTV is still quite global much like our girl. It's a throwback to the old days when the brand still served purpose, so it's a collab that works beneficially for both, equally