new album thread (CLOSED)

I absolutely love the fact that for the first time since 1994, Madonna's new music has been premiered via official channels, rather than as a result of having been leaked.  Every single project from Evita onwards has had something leak before Madonna has been ready to premiere anything.  This time, we've had our first snippet of the new music from the lady herself and it's exciting!  Kudos to everyone involved in maintaining the security of this project.

16 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I decided to cal my record

MADAME X.

Yes. It's old skool for album. She always refers to her albums as a record.

3 hours ago, Geiger83 said:

Oh my God, I am screaming here after reading that🤣 I love it!

This era is shaping to be much more than I could ever have expected. I am beyond surprised, am mesmerized, amazed...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your reaction! Bring on the Madame X prayer circle, @FreeMySoul!! 

34 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

I love that red mark on her sleeve... such a subtle and powerful detail...

Yep. Maybe this badass babe was injured in a knifefight, which she won of course. 

26 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

record? does that mean the Album?

This subtle trolling is getting very boring. Either that or you've recently had a brain injury.

Pack it in or you're outta here.

38 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

record? does that mean the Album?

Troll-in-chief is in the house, I see...

Can't wait for the day you won't be able to write more than 10 of your shitty trolling post per day

6 minutes ago, Kim said:

This subtle trolling is getting very boring. Either that or you've recently had a brain injury.

4 minutes ago, runa said:

Troll-in-chief is in the house, I see...

Can't wait for the day you won't be able to write more than 10 of your shitty trolling post.

Glad to know wasn't just me imagining things

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

The same teaser M had on her insta we were dying over yesterday. The ‘casual fan hype launch’ as it were. Dan Wooten is championing this release as he did Kylie which should mean some strong, positive UK media.

What is wrong with you?

You were warned before about stealing posts from other forums. Either preface your posts with "I read on another forum" or "so and so said...."

or better yet, WRITE YOUR OWN OPINIONS/THOUGHTS.

This is your last warning.

1 hour ago, ursula said:

I made a wrong choice/something destructive/self-destructive even though I wasn't confused/distressed?

rekha said: 

What do people think the lyrics mean? Yes it's hard to draw a conclusion from 2 lines but still...

"The thing that hurt the most is that I wasn't lost" 

Maybe somebody sacrificing something for someone who actually doesn't need it???

That's exactly how I took it ... I'm going to be really open here right now and say that I am a recovering gambler... and that line hit me HARD because the last 2 years my recovery with gambling has been hard...and one of the BIGGEST things that always used to hit me the day after a gambling binge was "why did I have to gamble? Why was I trying to win some extra money when I already had some?" It was like I was trying to win an extra few bucks when I didn't need it, I was trying to find something I already had but I was too oblivious to realize it so when I heard that line I was like WOW that's exactly what I used to feel. I'd fall into this crazy obsessive state and be like "wtf, I didn't need to do that, I was fine, comfortable," etc. but fell into self-destructive behavior.

Sorry maybe TMI but I like being open and the fact that one single line from her can make me think this hard still amazes me... especially when it hits home as always with her. 

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

What is wrong with you?

You were warned before about stealing posts from other forums. Either preface your posts with "I read on another forum" or "so and so said...."

I pulled him up in another forum today I've on many occasions found him taking my comments 

Guest Marco
14 minutes ago, Kim said:

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

What is wrong with you?

:thumbsup:

Flush each and every member that contributes negatively to the board - particularly now that we have a new era right around the corner.