new album thread (CLOSED)

was medellin one of the songs on the white board? if so, when was that, and then when did we find out meluma might be involved? because i'm wondering if the song existed before his involvement or not. 

15 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

I wonder when the song is coming! I cannot contain my excitement!!

One users posted that Italian Radio stations received the song last week..

14 minutes ago, bardo said:

was medellin one of the songs on the white board? if so, when was that, and then when did we find out meluma might be involved? because i'm wondering if the song existed before his involvement or not. 

Yes it was on the whiteboard when he saw it back in November last year, Maluma has been involved since September last year. 

18 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

One users posted that Italian Radio stations received the song last week..

I saw that, I pray its true! I definitely feel like it is coming this week since I don't see why she posted that vid if we would have to wait longer than this week. Hopefully sooner rather than later! 😁

Didn't get a free moment to digest all this yesterday, it's all perfect and better than what I imagined so far.

In love with this era already and happy to see her take full advantage of her creative freedom visually, something I've been waiting for since she left WB.

10 hours ago, CMoody said:

Anyone know anything about this? I say fake...but...

923DFD60-20A0-47B7-A54A-C322359BC1CA.jpeg

According to the teaser, captions and previous posts, the X will be red on the cover. So that's fake 😁

2 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

did anyone in the UK tune into GMB this morning. Madonna Fan Party have been posting about it saying a surprise is coming... I wonder what it could be

GMB?

3 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

did anyone in the UK tune into GMB this morning. Madonna Fan Party have been posting about it saying a surprise is coming... I wonder what it could be

isnt it proven that they're fake?

i dont believe them

they've been posting fake things

Just now, Suedey said:

Insta Madame X clip nearly at 1M views and the youtube clip on her channel over 200K views. Get those streaming figures queen. 

Is it all calculated towards her BB Hot100 Debut?

Guest Marco
6 minutes ago, Suedey said:

She's so clever. #magic is a commonly used hashtag on insta, so she attached herself to it and also gave people something to speculate about. Love her.

This era is already more meticulously planned out than the previous 3. :clap:

2 minutes ago, fandonna said:

isnt it proven that they're fake?

i dont believe them

they've been posting fake things

These people are not fake. They work with guy and livenation for her fan parties. It's not up for discussion I have been to the party's and won the merchandise and met the people who designed the lfl bull horns. Been interviewed by BBC about the events. 

What could have happened however is they haven't been given any info this time round to keep it secret. 

Andifeel from mtribe is one of the organisers.

Sorry if I sound harsh it wasn't intended. 

15 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

I think we should do a madonnanation prayer circle all hands in let the queen slay as we bow at her feet to worship her new music amen 

Oh my God, I am screaming here after reading that🤣 I love it!

This era is shaping to be much more than I could ever have expected. I am beyond surprised, am mesmerized, amazed...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!