new album thread (CLOSED)

21 minutes ago, Jairo said:

@Crazy4MadonnaVzla As I said some pages before, there's a huge brand that I can't reveal at this moment that will have the Worldwide Exclusive this Wednesday (more like an official preview). It is a brand that's very well known in the whole world, especially on Madonna's fanbase.

just say it is not tidal

20 minutes ago, Jairo said:

@Crazy4MadonnaVzla As I said some pages before, there's a huge brand that I can't reveal at this moment that will have the Worldwide Exclusive this Wednesday (more like an official preview). It is a brand that's very well known in the whole world, especially on Madonna's fanbase.

vita-Madonna.jpg

9 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Screenshot_20190414_153616.jpg

The same X ring was in the picture of cutting the apple

and even last year for Lola’s birthday

shes been cooking something for some time

2 minutes ago, coco said:

This is so cool, everything is on point

I agree. I love her rings and nail color!! Bring on this new magical Madame X era!!!

40 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Please dear God, let it be Pepsi. 

Pepsi saying "30 years later, We are sorry, Madonna". 

This would be so cool ...especially in such a cruel and unforgiving world currently. 

35 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Please dear God, let it be Pepsi. 

Pepsi saying "30 years later, We are sorry, Madonna". 

WOW!!!!!

5 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Pepsi, Moschino and Apple are my bets, but I could be dead wrong!

Hm...

Is Apple well known to her fanbase?

14 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This would be so cool ...especially in such a cruel and unforgiving world currently. 

I commented Pepsi not #soon thousand thread pages ago.  Pepsi could use the exposure as they have up’d the ante w Cardi and can keep, accelerate,...💣🤯  that momentum with 👑  MADameX 👑 

6 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Is Apple well known to her fanbase?

Well, she did something with Steve Jobs at an Apple Event back in the day. And also, since there were rumours about a release with them some weeks ago, the brand has been fresh on people's minds. That's why I mentioned it. 🙂

Coca~Cola Worldwide exposure? (#1soft drink company)and tour sponsor 😝 soft drink sales have softened and even coke could use the bump to push Coke products, Dasani Water, and Powerade. 

Has the netflix documentory definatly been buried?? I dont know?? Its just the red X (although not the same font obviously) could it be connected to netflix??

Im not sure about apple, as its being disected and Im taking that as shes possibly gonna premier her new single by an apple competitor?? But apple have some new streaming service coming out Ive heard or read about?? I dont usually rise to an apple product myself, got samsung everywhere going on in the home atm and im not a lover of apple due to their expensive products 🙄

But if its apple, its apple!!

Im in love with the pepsi thought, netflix and spotify. For the UK mind u it will premier at 5pm weds so im gonna rule out a new pepsi tv add on that basis but anything is possible with Madonna 🤗

It’s truly amazing and INSPIRING! How she whips her body into shape when she’s ready! She is such a FUCKING inspiration to my life ❤️  I really hope the music delivers ❌🔥❌🔥