new album thread (CLOSED)

That Instagram teaser is fantastic. Sooooo fucking excited, give me more Madame FUCKING X!!! :tigger:  

1 minute ago, Marcelox said:

To me it looks like she only film 3 videos and 1 documentary.. 

The L.A theater 2 days of filming 

Maluma 3 days of filming 

Batuke 4 days of filming 

And the Blood moon.. 

sería raro porque son "12 mujeres" distintas interpretadas por Madame X. Mezclarlas a todas en 4 canciones no se si funcionaría. Me inclino a creer  que son 1 para cada canción.

3 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

I Love the teaser, looks, Music..😍

I love music but I do not see the strength of a single.. for the masses.. 

this is great! 

I dont think thats the single/singles. One is supposed to be disco, the other must be latin sounding. Its probably just a song.

4 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

@caba1 yes baby! I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDD, it's a def Netflix special/visual album, take your time M, I can wait, make all videos great again

i hope so. A Netflix premiere will be HUGE but they need time to edit everything and june seems very close.

I cannot reveal my source....otherwise I will be fucked! And never told anything again...but this is what I was told just a few minutes ago...this is someone Working on the project currently ❤️

83C1D85E-841E-409A-B342-5B2D4647B51F.jpeg

1 minute ago, MLVC82 said:

I cannot reveal my source....otherwise I will be fucked! And never told anything again...but this is what I was told just a few minutes ago...this is someone Working on the project currently ❤️

83C1D85E-841E-409A-B342-5B2D4647B51F.jpeg

Tnx, baby! But this won't get u in any trouble since its not specific. Can u ask if the first single is the disco one or the latin one :)? Tnx in advance (if possible!!!).

Please..... please..... please..... Queen.... Give us a single this week.  Years of waiting....  we need it more than ever.

Guest eroticerotic
58 minutes ago, bitsy said:

Apparently it's coming on the 19th

Ehh I don’t follow rumors or conspiracies. We shall c tho won’t we? 😉

I am sooooo terribly happy, she feels INSPIRED. Everything SCREAMS dedication, inspiration, and a real sense of urgency. Something I thought she had sort of lost a little in her musical output. A certain level of fire was simmering, but this is a scorcher already and you feel it! She is coming, to slay... all of us!!!

Just now, sul8323 said:

Please..... please..... please..... Queen.... Give us a single this week.  Years of waiting....  we need it more than ever.

THIS. with remixes.

14 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

For example, I didn't see this look in the clip 

This is from the video shot with Monet and other drag queens in the theater. May be for the video single and not the album short film.

Excited like a Virgin again but I don’t want a visual Netflix documentary. I’m hoping these are images from a highly concepted album / sleeve / videos / tour / imagery . I don’t want another secret project or dvd tour edit . 

just the music , cd , vinyl , cassette , amazing videos but no Netflix doc . I feel that will dilute the power of the album . 

Edited by RyanAnth4

1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

I think we should do a madonnanation prayer circle all hands in let the queen slay as we bow at her feet to worship her new music amen 

Amen 👐👐👐👐👐👐

1 hour ago, jmlanz said:

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD 

C73246B9-3CC3-4830-92DD-0F17E6204EC2.jpeg

so the reports about dancing on a tavle in a cowboy hat and wedding gown were true singing 1,2 CHA CHA CHA