new album thread (CLOSED)

4 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

These people are not fake. They work with guy and livenation for her fan parties. It's not up for discussion I have been to the party's and won the merchandise and met the people who designed the lfl bull horns. Been interviewed by BBC about the events. 

What could have happened however is they haven't been given any info this time round to keep it secret. 

Andifeel from mtribe is one of the organisers.

Sorry if I sound harsh it wasn't intended. 

oh i see

thank you

2 minutes ago, fandonna said:

oh i see

thank you

You're welcome. I'm really annoyed they have less exclusives this time round they used to get me through the droughts! Haha 

24 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Good Morning Britain, a news show

Good Morning Britain was on tv today from 6 am to 8:30 am... so the show was over by 9:10 am this morning! by that time Lorraine was on. No surprise, no exclusive, no nothing! IF Madonna does a world exclusive, it would NOT be on Good Morning Britain which is hosted by that asshole Piers Morgan who absolutely despises her!

4 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

So... it's 10 am in the UK, what happened on Good Morning Britain at 9.10 ?

it seems like they showed the teaer. aaron posted it.

The same teaser M had on her insta we were dying over yesterday. The ‘casual fan hype launch’ as it were. Dan Wooten is championing this release as he did Kylie which should mean some strong, positive UK media.

Just now, BrendanT1993 said:

The same teaser M had on her insta we were dying over yesterday. The ‘casual fan hype launch’ as it were. Dan Wooten is championing this release as he did Kylie which should mean some strong, positive UK media.

ok i knew they would only show rhe clit..

7 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I sincerely hope this wasn't copied from someone else 

The exclusive was on Lorraine, not GMB. It only showed a brief clip of the promo she posted on IG. Dan Wooton was very positive about it! He mentioned he had known for a few weeks and the fill in presenter mentioned that M "has never really gone way" 😁

but since it was all over her social media for almost a day.. was it reaaaaally an exclusive to begin with?! Nothing happening here... Just sitting tight for the album cover reveal here!

Just now, robster said:

but since it was all over her social media for almost a day.. was it reaaaaally an exclusive to begin with?! Nothing happening here... Just sitting tight for the album cover reveal here!

I know right :lmao:

Then again, it's still some form of mainstream TV publicity and that programme gets high ratings here in the UK; so at least a corner of her fanbase that does not use social media in addition to a proportion of the general public is now aware that she is up to something. 

Still better than the complete media blackout we had in the past few years here in the UK, so I'm happy.

What do people think the lyrics mean? Yes it's hard to draw a conclusion from 2 lines but still...

"The thing that hurt the most is that I wasn't lost" 

Maybe somebody sacrificing something for someone who actually doesn't need it???

4 minutes ago, rekha said:

What do people think the lyrics mean? Yes it's hard to draw a conclusion from 2 lines but still...

Maybe somebody sacrificing something for someone who actually doesn't need it???

I'd hazard a guess it's a line from I Don't Search, I find

3 minutes ago, rekha said:

Giving me vibes from I don't search, I find

17 minutes ago, rekha said:

Thinking of Madame X in the movie, this could maybe also express some kind of death wish? Put differently: I am still alive (not lost) which is why it hurts so much...

1 hour ago, robster said:

I can't wait!! 💫💫👸🏼👸🏼✨✨🌷👠💃

28 minutes ago, ziggyfrommars13 said:

3,338,479 views and counting of all posts from yesterday across IG, twitter and YouTube ❌

248E492C-F268-4037-82B2-DEA24ECC9B9A.jpeg

34515AC5-79C2-4F17-948D-EAB28C51ECDA.jpeg

She looks amazing!

39 minutes ago, ziggyfrommars13 said:

34515AC5-79C2-4F17-948D-EAB28C51ECDA.jpeg

I love that red mark on her sleeve... such a subtle and powerful detail...
I can't stop watching the video and noticing new and exciting things... This is so... different !!! Still re-inventing herself 36 years later !!! What a woman