new album thread (CLOSED)

I have no issue with the possible front/back covers shared - grab that pussy! I like them both. I do, however, think at least something with dark hair with be front and center. 

I get overwhelmed trying to digest new Madonna material. I need to do it alone and that's hard in adult life. 

I was sure the cover was gonna be her playing guitar with her gloves on and that she'd be wearing that mouth mask, but I'm not so sure of anything anymore. We'll see #soon I guess... This is so exciting! 

46 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Seriously can’t wait for the single! I’m loving her voice from the tiny sample we got!! 

Yes me too ! Missed that voice so much...

sorry..craazy busy stressful weekend! Um..omfg at the album title!!! :inlove::clap: Instant. Cool. Simple yet crafty and fab.! Def. better than Magic. That wasn't bad but meh/could of dealt. Loved RH title but this is even better. Issue hasn't and never really was the album titles lol it's been the actual music at x (poor or weak lead singles) and management/execution of the music esp.as of late. Save AL and Hard Candy, M has been almost flawless w/ album titles and imagery, 

9 hours ago, tboonen said:

Madonna in London today!

12261890-6921333-image-a-29_1555257904330.jpg

Some fans pointed out that she sorta looks like Kylie Minogue there. I can see it.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
2 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Photo de Madonna Makes Me Moist.

This is the rumored back of the album 

I hope this is not.  Doesn't look like her legs, but who knows?  It's not that great of quality.  To me, this is just attention seeking when she doesn't need to do it. Let the music speak for itself.  I prefer something a bit more demure. 

Wow watching it in 1080 is amazing on YouTube!!! And the melody is so strange which I love...it’s like in a harmonic minor (I may be wrong)  which makes it not typical in pop music...idk it sounds dark and I can’t wait to hear the whole thing

14 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Wow watching it in 1080 is amazing on YouTube!!! And the melody is so strange which I love...it’s like in a harmonic minor (I may be wrong)  which makes it not typical in pop music...idk it sounds dark and I can’t wait to hear the whole thing

Yaaaaas! And it sounds better with headphones. Her voice is so hypnotizing! 

5 hours ago, spotlight said:

tumblr_ppytg0EFuT1y8wk4eo4_r1_400.giftumblr_ppytg0EFuT1y8wk4eo1_400.giftumblr_ppytg0EFuT1y8wk4eo9_r1_400.giftumblr_ppytg0EFuT1y8wk4eo6_r1_400.giftumblr_ppytg0EFuT1y8wk4eo7_r1_400.giftumblr_ppytg0EFuT1y8wk4eo10_r1_400.gif

:inlove:love this gif!!! Can you please create separate ones for each incarnation? PLEASE!!!