new album thread (CLOSED)

1 hour ago, letemmove said:

I can't stop replaying that introduction to Madame X's character

I've been playing it on repeat too! I'm excited. I like the vibe so far. Great album title. Love the different looks.

2 minutes ago, Magician said:

Nobody here gives a fuck about what’s getting posted on other Negative Nancy forums. Let them rot there in bad vibes and keep it there.  

THIS X1000 💖💕💓💕

4 minutes ago, Magician said:

Nobody here gives a fuck about what’s getting posted on other Negative Nancy forums. Let them rot there in bad vibes and keep it there.  

Nothing but positivity and excitement here. :tigger:

23 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Christina had a Madame X persona? LOL

she called herself Madame X and posed for slutty pictures, she didn't take on the Lana Turner character like Madonna is doing. it had really nothing to do with Madame X, except the name

Madonna stole Game of Thrones thunder. Star Wars trailer thunder. Xtuna thunder. Toilet Swiffer thunder.

Queen of Thunder

Madame Thunder haha

Don't worry Madonna fans about stans of other singers that have used X or something similar previously complaining like ignorant fools. .  Madame X is also both a famous painting and a classic vintage movie starring Lana Turner - who we know Madonna loves.  Vogue Rap proved that completely.  This is pure fantastic artistry that includes homage to art and incredible vintage stars.  She does it better than anyone   Don't let them remotely spoil your excitement.  I knew they would do this but am completely over their stupidity already.   

The reaction everywhere has been incredible and this forum is buzzing again in the way that we love it.   The new era is upon us and we love it.  What we have been waiting for as Madonna's music is so important to us.  She is too of course - her personality, artistry and everything.  Loving it all. 

37 minutes ago, Samo said:

Christina Aguilera fans are bitching all over Twitter about Madonna "ripping off "the "Madam X" persona, that no one remembers

All SIX of them...

:lmao:

Shouldn't they be focused on Porktina's next Oreo commercial?

I’m beyond excited!!! I watched the teaser no joke 10 times and posted it on my social media accounts. I can’t wait!!!

Edited by mmmike

10 minutes ago, bcx said:

Is this from the video or is it just some promo shots for the album? 

probably from the album shoot Klein did..  I think most of the videos is helmed by Emanuelle..

54 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Wishful thinking: But what if the first upcoming video introduces the characters and then there are follow up videos that focus on each character she takes on? 

And remember the IG teaser she posted back in early February where she was playing a guitar singing about how hard it is to play with gloves on?  Of course, she said it was "a little bit of F U N! On my favorite guitar!"   I'm so curious how that random song was recorded?  Was it just something she made up on the spur of the moment while filming those scenes or part of the bigger visual package? 

I've always loved that teaser. I hope there is more to it and the song in some way too. Love your character video intro idea too. I can't wait for more. Every day and minute now is so exciting. 

17 minutes ago, mmmike said:

I’m beyond excited!!! I watched the teaser no joke 10 times and posted it on my social media accounts. I can’t wait!!!

It's so addicting and she's so beautiful. 

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

Potential flop fan moment but has she played guitar in a music video before? Other than a live one?

Def not a flop fan question. I was also wondering this!

I can't stop watching this teaser!!  It's absolutely mesmerizing - no one knows how to work a theme and  deliver visuals like her.  She is really giving us an "era" again this time around I feel.  As hard as it has been to wait, I love that we only know what she wants us to know and when she wants us to know it-like the old days!!  This is just the beginning and I can't wait to see what's next :popcorn2:

Does anyone else think that's it's not a coincidence that she is rolling out the new era during Catholic Holy Week?  It's her resurrection as Madame X  :chuckle: