new album thread (CLOSED)

I don't agree.. I guess it may be because of the low quality, but I like the raw dark grey background & slight dusty feel of it in contrast to a blonde bombshell (without the typical dominatrix style) with a Nancy Sinatra look.. it looks classic.. a little videodrome ish.. but yea it's probably fake.. and IF it's real, it's probably very glossy/glam, which would lose its charm

36 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I need more teasers r5VeE8Z.gif

She has a way of just making us want more always. I surrender myself to her. Haha ✨

21 minutes ago, CMoody said:

Anyone know anything about this? I say fake...but...

923DFD60-20A0-47B7-A54A-C322359BC1CA.jpeg

It looks fake but the one thing that worries me is I get a Handmaidens Tale vibe from it and Mensch said thats what his source told him. Although theres a second picture of her holding her crouch I just saw so i think its 100% fake.

Can't wait to see all the personas of Madame X play out in full.  Like a musical version of a spy novel - only Madonna could pull this off.   She looks fantastic, interesting and beautiful in all of the looks in that teaser.  

9 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

It looks fake but the one thing that worries me is I get a Handmaidens Tale vibe from it and Mensch said thats what his source told him. Although theres a second picture of her holding her crouch I just saw so i think its 100% fake.

Mensch (I know him outside of here by his real name lol) said this cover is fake. 

Guest eroticerotic
36 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I don't agree.. I guess it may be because of the low quality, but I like the raw dark grey background & slight dusty feel of it in contrast to a blonde bombshell (without the typical dominatrix style) with a Nancy Sinatra look.. it looks classic.. a little videodrome ish.. but yea it's probably fake.. and IF it's real, it's probably very glossy/glam, which would lose its charm

Yea I like it to has a film noir old school vibe to it n she looks beautiful!

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

the sound is 100% mirwais an experimental. 

This.  I mean, the music!!!

How many different tracks are in the teaser?  They all sound amazing. 😍

I just got online and had to go through all the pages! Wow the looks are so inspired and the black hair ones are makimg her look like M from 15 years ago! Love everything! The picture of her in leopard print from last night in London is iconic 😍🤦🏻‍♂️

Hope the musis is as great! What a great surprise on Game of thrones day! Lol

Her vocals sound heartfelt amd soulfull. Im ready!🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Magic was too basic as an album title. Madame X shines and our Queen looks so beautiful with the different looks.

1 minute ago, eroticerotic said:

Yea I like it to has a film noir old school vibe to it n she looks beautiful!

Sources say it is fake.

Christina Aguilera fans are bitching all over Twitter about Madonna "ripping off "the "Madam X" persona, that no one remembers

All SIX of them...

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Wishful thinking: But what if the first upcoming video introduces the characters and then there are follow up videos that focus on each character she takes on? 

And remember the IG teaser she posted back in early February where she was playing a guitar singing about how hard it is to play with gloves on?  Of course, she said it was "a little bit of F U N! On my favorite guitar!"   I'm so curious how that random song was recorded?  Was it just something she made up on the spur of the moment while filming those scenes or part of the bigger visual package?