new album thread (CLOSED)

Just finished catching up. Damn, what a roller coaster! For sure we'll hear a new song this week!

Also, she's now 15 personas, not just 12:

Madame X is a dancer
A professor
A head of state
A housekeeper
An equestrian
A prisoner
A student
A mother
A child
A teacher
A nun
A sinner
A saint
A whore
And a spy in the house of love

Add "Madame X is a secret agent", and we have 16 personas. So 16 songs.

So I log back in to see videos posted on M’s Instagram. Wow. Just wow. This is monumental. Her characters are breathtaking and excite me in a way that brings to mind the magic and daring of Erotica, but with a whole bunch of amazing other looks. Madonna just gets better and better. I wondered how she would top the brilliance of RH...but I think she’s going to do it. A very strong concept, and one that has required a lot of artistic input and time. I LOVE IT ALL. Thank you Madonna.

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I love it even the way she says it in the video!

I get goosebumps when she says "I decided to call my album, Madame X". ..even playing it back over and over again. :lol:

Just now, Crux said:

I get goosebumps when she says "I decided to call my album, Madame X". ..even playing it back over and over again. :lol:

For me it's the part at the end when it's echoing as she says "Madam X...X...X" gives me chills

I love this dark vibe. Reminds me of a Sherlock homes or even Vera Atkins a female WW spy I had to do an assignment when I was in school

I have an account on GagaDaily as well and they are discussing this Madam X topic like crazy too!

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

For me it's the part at the end when it's echoing as she says "Madam X...X...X" gives me chills

I love this dark vibe. Reminds me of a Sherlock homes or even Vera Atkins a female WW spy I had to do an assignment when I was in school

I have an account on GagaDaily as well and they are discussing this Madam X topic like crazy too!

why, isnt gaga interesting for them anymore?

39 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I’m not so sure anymore since the blue dress from the Insta post has black embroidery on it and the one with the braids in the teaser seems to be plain. But maybe there’s just some embroidery on the front where you can’t see it in the teaser....

Yes you are right. Plus the sleeves on the Instagram post are more voluminous like a kimono.  I think the eye patch with the shirt and  tie could be an equestrian as she seems to be holding a riding crop.🤔