I know your deepest, secret fear 
I'm a spy, I can see 
What you do 
And I know

4419A4E6-9D32-4CA1-8B03-5CE6D01E7AA0.jpeg

13 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

So I wonder what #magic is then? She was still tagging everything album related like that even after Madame X was decided on.

Maybe first or second single? Maybe MADAME X is just the name of the album, like Confessions and HC.

6 minutes ago, elijah said:

Someone pointed this out to me:

The Doors Lyrics

"The Spy"

I'm a spy in the house of love 
I know the dream, that you're dreamin' of ...

That would still be inspired by Anais Nin as her novel was from 1954 and Madonna has said on numerous occasions that she enjoys her writing.

3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

4419A4E6-9D32-4CA1-8B03-5CE6D01E7AA0.jpeg

image.png

I'd strongly recommend the book if you haven't read it - it's got Madonna all over it and you can see why she admires Anais Nin.

Also fun to know that by the time she started filming that first video in Portugal way back in january she also had the album title and concept fully finalised!

Fuck this!!  I've been off from work for 2 weeks, back to work tomorrow (out of town) for at least a week or two.?  I think I might either call in sick or just quit!!!!!  I've waited too long for this new Madonna era/music.....and NOW it wants to begin!???  There's only been one constant joy in my life, and that's been M!!!  No way in hell, heaven, on earth.....will I miss this moment!!! 

At the moment, this is how I feel about work...... f-u peel.gif

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Love how many here find references she's possibly making of other films, artists, etc., whether she intentionally is aware of it or not.

And @Jairo has clued us in on a "brand" sponsorship, so I'm curious if it's in a commercial format, or if it's like with a big company that will be helping her distribute part or all of the project. I said SPOTIFY earlier, but I do hope it's NETFLIX because that means there is a huge visual behind the album.  Possibly a doc on the behind the scenes/making of the project? 

1 minute ago, robster said:

Also fun to know that by the time she started filming that first video in Portugal way back in january she also had the album title and concept fully finalised!

Yes! I think that's why I find all this so strong and powerful. She's in control and have a full vision of all this 

Guest Marco

Mesmerizing

Adventurous

Daring

Alluring

Magnificent

Enrapturing

❌mas is shivering because Easter is coming and so is the Queen 👑

3 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

You got that right! She is schooling the basic bitches on how the true queen of pop does it!

Too fucking right she is. I'm literally shaking watching those clips. No one does it like Madonna. NO ONE.

8 minutes ago, ziggyfrommars13 said:

Behold Madame ❌ 

6A2779B8-AA28-48AC-BA73-78FFE275B5BA.jpeg

50F5F766-D422-466E-89E0-5D36115E17AA.jpeg

24E0AB15-7105-4BFE-A061-C4E4F28798FC.jpeg

5B682271-95FC-497C-B710-E6C6510AF64B.jpeg

This image is great in SD, I hope it doesn't turn out to be a CGI mess in HD like the MDNA Skin commercial. My only criticism is those fucking grillz are back again 🧐

This is gonna be epic!!!!

Screenshot_20190414_204515.jpg

She has never worked so hard on any project before, has she? She must be really proud of the music, otherwise she would not invest so much energy, time and money on the visual part of it. We are such a BLESSED fanbase. Mama is going to slay as hard this year and I am ready! Love everything I have seen so far. Blackdonna looks gorgeous and mysterious.

11 minutes ago, Suedey said:

image.png

I'd strongly recommend the book if you haven't read it - it's got Madonna all over it and you can see why she admires Anais Nin.

Thank you for clearing this up! I already snapped at my friend that she is not coping Doors!

20 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

sv, a CUNT like me can never be "cute" :rotfl:

Choose the word you like then  ..lol..