new album thread (CLOSED)

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

The visuals! I can’t! 

8A4A3DE7-1A8A-43B3-BBA2-D5ABA29ACCEC.jpeg

Is the second still from the apple cutting session? She is wearing a blue gown in that too.🤔

1 hour ago, Nonoka said:

Yes very possible! By the looks of it this is going to be a multi-faceted era and Portugal/Lisboa will prolly be one of the strands. :thumbsup:

Yes. She's a secret agent travelling the world.😎

11 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

This is from the video shot with Monet and other drag queens in the theater. May be for the video single and not the album short film.

I think the same. 🙂

1 minute ago, elijah said:

didn't she say she ll put all the profit into videos??? 🙂

i thought that was a trick to make us buy her MDNE Skin lol

3 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Omg I've just logged on and 🔥🎇🎆.

Can't really tell what the song is like but Happy Easter everyone!

And I love the accordian!

I’m guessing you haven’t seen the full teaser!!! 

Just now, Mensch said:

I’m guessing you haven’t seen the full teaser!!! 

Yes, I have, thanks. But just found this one and I love the Grace Jones-ness of it!

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Her voice sounds so natural and powerful!.Mirwais always use her raw register! Love it.

I was thinking the same. Mirwais really knows how to capture her raw beautiful voice and elevate it. 

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

Margaret Atwood will be releasing the sequel to The Handmaid's Tale in September this year. Perfect timing! 

Perfect timing with GOT starting tonight too!! 

3 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

I was thinking the same. Mirwais really knows how to capture her raw beautiful voice and elevate it. 

On atrl there seems to be a lot of people who dislike the autotune. And I hope she captures the general public which hasn't happened since 2009 I guess. I also dont like the autotune. Hope it is not prevalent on the album and is reduced to 1-2 songs max. I dont see the point. She has a great voice. Let it shine like on RH.

39 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

I Love the teaser, looks, Music..😍

I love music but I do not see the strength of a single.. for the masses.. 

this is great! 

The song being played is not the first single, it’s somethung totally different. 

I think the clip actually previews two songs. One piano driven, and another one guitar driven. The first one is probably a Mike Dean production while the second is most definately Mirwais!

1 minute ago, elijah said:

On atrl there seems to be a lot of people who dislike the autotune. And I hope she captures the general public which hasn't happened since 2009 I guess. I also dont like the autotune. Hope it is not prevalent on the album and is reduced to 1-2 songs max. I dont see the point.

I don’t think you need to worry about it, she usually uses it sparingly here and there on a couple songs. Don’t let a little tweak here and there ruin your excitement!! (0;

1 minute ago, mrsmith said:

I don’t think you need to worry about it, she usually uses it sparingly here and there on a couple songs. Don’t let a little tweak here and there ruin your excitement!! (0;

You are right! I m sure it won't be overdone!

2 minutes ago, robster said:

I think the clip actually previews two songs. One piano driven, and another one guitar driven. The first one is probably a Mike Dean production while the second is most definately Mirwais!

Im sure the first one is mike dean because mirwais would know better how to treat her voice.. it's what hurt a lot of the RH songs.. but the Mirwais part (or what I think is mirwais) is fab.

1 hour ago, luizotaviobarros said:

I love love love the lyrics 

voice sounds great - not overprocessed or anything. 

What song could this be from? Dark ballet? I don’t search I find?

My money is on 'I don't search I find'.…...the lryics seem apt for that title.