13 minutes ago, Suedey said:

More rappers and shit ? 

The casual racism in this forum is getting worse by the day :rolleyes:

No a lot of people just don't like rap music

If she collaborated with country artists the reaction would be even WORSE

15 minutes ago, Suedey said:

More rappers and shit ? 

The casual racism in this forum is getting worse by the day :rolleyes:

I mean they can be a white rapper and Id feel the same way. All I want is just Madonna. Thats when shes at her best

2 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

I mean they can be a white rapper and Id feel the same way. All I want is just Madonna. Thats when shes at her best

They can be but in reality most of them will not be so let's stop the casual racism please. 

12 minutes ago, Suedey said:

They can be but in reality most of them will not be so let's stop the casual racism please. 

Oh just stop.  MOST rap is extremely sexist, misogynistic and anti gay, not to mention it promotes violence and gun culture, which Madonna is supposedly against

I used to listen to Dr. Dre and Eminem but I grew up...

Everyone can like or dislike any style of music or artist they want. We’re on a Madonna forum so I think we can assume no one has other motivations? We're in 2019, hopefully we’re past this? 

Just now, Nikki said:

Everyone can like or dislike any style of music or artist they want. We’re on a Madonna forum so I think we can assume no one has other motivations? We're in 2019, hopefully we’re past this? 

Yes, everyone can come here and kill the hype and dump negativity left and right before even having heard ANYTHING from the actual album. Fun! 

8 hours ago, Shaun said:

We're so incredibly lucky. Think about it. We're already in a tizzy over the "X" posts and Madonna's confirmation on Madame X. But we have so much more coming our way. We're in for an era.

I mean, this is all STILL TO COME:

Album title
Album cover
Single releases
Music videos
Album release
Magazine shoots/covers
Promo
Tour announcement
Ticket sales
Set list speculation
Opening night
Meeting other fans at tour stops
Tour filming rumors/confirmation
Tour film premiere
Blu-ray/digital tour film release

Precisely! So much more to look forward to and consume. It's going to be an amazing ride.

10 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Yes, everyone can come here and kill the hype and dump negativity left and right before even having heard ANYTHING from the actual album. Fun! 

Just ignore it? It was one person

16 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Exactly

20 minutes ago, Samo said:

Oh just stop.  MOST rap is extremely sexist, misogynistic and anti gay, not to mention it promotes violence and gun culture, which Madonna is supposedly against

I used to listen to Dr. Dre and Eminem but I grew up...

To tarnish an entire genre of music because you don't like two artists is beyond pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, Andra said:

When was it first mentioned the madame theory here I want to know, and by whom:think:

@robster mentioned it here first. Around the same time Pud Whacker had also mentioned it on his instagram page (MadonnaScrapbook).