5. Medellin
6. Batuka
7. Funana
8. God Control
9. Beautiful Game
10. Magic

11. Come Alive [Europe bonus track]

16 minutes ago, CalinB said:

You can't ask an artist to stop creating/change (with the time), but wish this people would enjoy the past incarnations they adore and stop complaining in posts about her evolving and just enjoy what they like. It’s like asking Pablo Picasso to stop changing his painting stile at 60; he did his most avant-garde work after!!

So true ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, Suedey said:

madameX

1. Killers
2. Extreme Accident
3. Dark Ballet
4. I Don't Search I Find
5. Medellin
6. Batuka
7. Funana
8. God Control
9. Beautiful Game
10. Magic

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Suedey said:

madameX

1. Killers
2. Extreme Accident
3. Dark Ballet
4. I Don't Search I Find
5. Medellin
6. Batuka
7. Funana
8. God Control
9. Beautiful Game
10. Magic

Dark Ballet = Beautiful Game

3 minutes ago, ursula said:

Thank you 💋 I will fake order my fake euro copy with that extra song that was deemed too bad for global fake market with a real smile. ❤️

Yes and the Anitta duet was jancelled on all versions of the fake album.

Madame X will make you like fake albums in a different way.

Why is everyone in here trashing Taylor. She’s a good and respectable artist who writes almost all of her material and she obviously respects Madonna a lot. Yes she will do better than Madonna in chart positions because she is a very popular artist right now. We shouldn’t be worried about other artists and all these charts. Just care about Madonna’s art for christ sake. She has proved herself in her youth to be able to sell and dominate. Just listen and love the work she makes now. Of course I hope she does amazing in-terms of success and I will try my best to help her get there by streaming and purchasing all of her new music but that doesn’t mean we need to degrade a respectable artist at the same time 

38 minutes ago, Suedey said:

madameX

1. Killers
2. Extreme Accident
3. Dark Ballet
4. I Don't Search I Find
5. Medellin
6. Batuka
7. Funana
8. God Control
9. Beautiful Game
10. Magic

This looks beautiful

I love Taylor. I wish Madonna would have released her single in March, because there is literally nothing going on in music land right now. The more she waits, the more competition she has chart wise. 

Edited by mrsmith

There are some delusional people in this thread. Madonna is 60. Madonna is a woman. Madonna is part of the most youth-driven genre of music there is: pop. Anyone expecting a huge hit or for Madonna to sell more than the likes of Taylor Swift and other media darlings is in for a big letdown. Why does everyone care and focus on such "threats"? Who fuckin' cares? We're getting a new passion project from a living legend.

1 hour ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Remember the car with flowers?

The tradition of Iemanjá is offering some flowers on the ocean

Captura-de-Tela-2019-04-11-a%CC%80s-14.3

Imagem relacionada

This is so beautiful!! I want to go put some flowers into the ocean. 

45 minutes ago, alexis said:

I don't give a single FUCK about Taylor Swift and honestly, M has been so excited about her new material that I couldn't care less about chart positions. She has absolutely nothing to prove and she continues to create new material. She's a 60 year old woman with the kind of stamina that no pop artist has, even those who are in the beginning of their careers. 

She remains held as one of the most successful pop artists of all time and that's good enough for me. I just want her to be happy because she fucking deserves it.

Right on! ✨✨💫👒🌷✨🦋👸🏼👸🏼

Captura-de-Tela-2019-04-11-a%CC%80s-14.3

I think she will drive this car trough street of Lisboa (someone mentions earlier same drive scene)  and drive herself into the ocean 

Can people read the thread instead of posting the same dumb questions over and over?  The playlist is official. It's not fan made. Her latest instagram story post linked to the playlist.

This thread keeps getting derailed by really stupid comments and questions.

Let's enjoy the moment... M is about to give us something truly special and she has it all planned out. 

1 hour ago, davejr. said:

Taylor Swift’s team is actually doing better that Madonna’s camp teasing with an X.

In what sense is TS team doing better? With a countdown? Groundbreaking stuff. 😂

M is doing a proper roll out leading to the anouncement of the album, getting fans do guess and uncover clues. To me that's a much better and much clever way to tease that anything TS is doing. To each their own, I guess.

1 hour ago, alexis said:

I don't give a single FUCK about Taylor Swift and honestly, M has been so excited about her new material that I couldn't care less about chart positions. She has absolutely nothing to prove and she continues to create new material. She's a 60 year old woman with the kind of stamina that no pop artist has, even those who are in the beginning of their careers. 

She remains held as one of the most successful pop artists of all time and that's good enough for me. I just want her to be happy because she fucking deserves it.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

29 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Can people read the thread instead of posting the same dumb questions over and over?  The playlist is official. It's not fan made. Her latest instagram story post linked to the playlist.

This thread keeps getting derailed by really stupid comments and questions.

Let's enjoy the moment... M is about to give us something truly special and she has it all planned out. 

Yeah but why some people say it’s fanmade? Must be true if they say it.

ok I’m trolling. Sorry. :lol: