New album thread - cont

2 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

Whatever we think of the album when it comes out. Some will like it, some won't; we ALL should be very grateful and thankful we have Madonna in our lives. For like 40 years making the soundtrack to our lives. I love this woman and her work ethic, her drive, her compassion. She has given me so much. Thank you M.

PREACH! She’s given me (Personally) 30 years of joy! And growth. So excited for this new era. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

The horrid bastards!!!

How can RH been a flop when you take the album and tour together??

Dumb fuckers!! Havnt got a clue!!

Madonna has her finger on the pulse (like usual, just RH had its leaks issues).

From all that ive read and heard from this true Madonna fan cummunity has been amazing, inspiring and long live the queen!!!

On more of a positive note, im getting mega excited with it all.

Its my 50th in Jan too and to see her live again around my bday would be amazing!!!!!!

RH sold more than Cher and Dolly's last Albums COMBINED worldwide, please get in touch with those assholes behind the show

1 minute ago, Samo said:

RH sold more than Cher and Dolly's last Albums COMBINED worldwide, please get in touch with those assholes behind the show

these news reports and articles are nothing new they are all pressed and have been since day one

43 minutes ago, Who Is That Girl? said:

OMG 3 minute advertised segment on Australian 'Sunrise' program this morning about Euro Vison she was referred as the former megastar, refereed to RH as a major flop album, can she survive a comeback and basically compared her to Dolly and Cher and that they did it better 'comebacks' and surprise surprise, she needs to understand when it is time to 'hang it all up' I am so mad WHY is she the only one that gets this type of behaviour? Perhaps the questions were prepared by a bitchy producer, arrrrrh. They made it sound like she had been missing for 10 years and was a washed up 80's act living in Lisbon. It's only ever Madonna . Oh they mentioned she was working on her 14th studio album and did the world really need another one. Another day another bashing since 92' I guess.

Since 92?  More like since her ENTIRE career Madonna has had to put up with this

5 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

these news reports and articles are nothing new they are all pressed and have been since day one

Also the usual  so called fans are pressed to report them here 😄

1 hour ago, M-D-N-A said:

j7f78p.jpg

Love the new team already, this is how you treat her legacy. 

I agree that her new PR team is doing a great job. Even my dad know Madonna was coming out with a new album! 

Don' waste time on that stupid Sunrise show people.  Nobody takes them seriously.  They are just an inaccurate morning show that people laugh about how awful it is but some watch simply to get the news in the morning.  Most consider it scum and it has idiots like Pauline Hanson as guest speakers.  Utter crap show.   

Let's instead celebrate Madonna releasing new music soon.  Getting more exciting. 

Guest eroticerotic
22 minutes ago, 31bakerst said:

Like cuz she always gets asked about being old? The open mouth of a grave line trips me up. What does that even mean? But otherwise I always thought the song meant... don’t tell me what to do. Bitch I’m Madonna!

Tell the bed not to lay like the open mouth of a grave 

not to stare up at me like a calf down on his knees

I actually love those lines

the whole song lists things and what is innate/inevitable about them and she basically is saying she can’t stop bc it’s who she is to keep going.

Tell the bed n grave not to be humbled (calf on its knees) by her nature ; it’s a beautiful metaphor . As if to say to eventually we all slow down and die and they wait for her but even that won’t stop her spirit and will to keep going

Ok, maybe im being over the top here but what if Madonna tour tickets are given priority to the people who followed the new spotify playlist??

We know icon is free to join nowadays, and using a playlist to determin the biggest of fans for their guessing probably the truth from her clues (spelling madame x from the list) shows her whom her dedicated fans are!! 🙂 Get following it, as if you havnt, shame on you lol

Edited by Frank

THANK YOU! You cracked a 20 year mystery. I felt what she meant. But didn’t know exactly what she meant lol. Your description makes total sense. And now the lyrics mean even more to mean than they did before.  Thank you!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I'm beginning to think Madame X is a character for the album, rather the album title as some are suggesting.  It is so intriguing as I feel she's really targeting the fans on all these little hints she's dropping, hoping the fans will make it go viral.  I don't feel that the general public have any idea what is going on in Madonna's world.  Maybe that's coming next?  She's going to have to go beyond Instagram to target a bigger audience with the new album, unless she is just hoping it to go viral. 

10 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I'm beginning to think Madame X is a character for the album, rather the album title as some are suggesting.  It is so intriguing as I feel she's really targeting the fans on all these little hints she's dropping, hoping the fans will make it go viral.  I don't feel that the general public have any idea what is going on in Madonna's world.  Maybe that's coming next?  She's going to have to go beyond Instagram to target a bigger audience with the new album, unless she is just hoping it to go viral. 

Yes, what could she do? Oh yes...maybe Eurovision??

1 hour ago, Who Is That Girl? said:

OMG 3 minute advertised segment on Australian 'Sunrise' program this morning about Euro Vison she was referred as the former megastar, refereed to RH as a major flop album, can she survive a comeback and basically compared her to Dolly and Cher and that they did it better 'comebacks' and surprise surprise, she needs to understand when it is time to 'hang it all up' I am so mad WHY is she the only one that gets this type of behaviour? Perhaps the questions were prepared by a bitchy producer, arrrrrh. They made it sound like she had been missing for 10 years and was a washed up 80's act living in Lisbon. It's only ever Madonna . Oh they mentioned she was working on her 14th studio album and did the world really need another one. Another day another bashing since 92' I guess.

Fuck those clowns. They can spew whatever hate they want, but at the end of the day, I’m listening to Madonna music non stop, posting on this fan forum regularly, checking her Instagram constantly and having a great time. 

50 minutes ago, ITG said:

My guess it's a typo. Probs meant to be 'ours'.

The magic is ours!

It's an intentional play on words. "Magic hour" is probably referring to "golden hour" right before sunset or after sunrise. 

25 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Yes, what could she do? Oh yes...maybe Eurovision??

She could!  And I expect that will be a great promotional tool, but there are a lot of popular regions who don't have access to that show.  Her home country is huge and is one place Eurovision isn't well known or accessible.

2 minutes ago, Amelia said:

She could!  And I expect that will be a great promotional tool, but there are a lot of popular regions who don't have access to that show.  Her home country is huge and is one place Eurovision isn't well known or accessible.

I think she will probably focus more on international markets instead of the US. It could really help her once the tour is announced but I hope she does confirm a few promotional appointments in the US (hopefully a visit on Colbert, who seems like someone who could keep up with her in a conversation).

14 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Fuck those clowns. They can spew whatever hate they want, but at the end of the day, I’m listening to Madonna music non stop, posting on this fan forum regularly, checking her Instagram constantly and having a great time. 

It's not so much hate but BLATANT LIES that piss me off

Despite leaking in full months in advance, RH still debuted at #1 in Australia and the tour was a success over there too

Oh Madonna is also the most successful non Australian act ever over there with the most #1 albums and singles of anyone

I'm SURE they didn't report that...

It just gets old

Just now, alexis said:

I think she will probably focus more on international markets instead of the US. It could really help her once the tour is announced but I hope she does confirm a few promotional appointments in the US (hopefully a visit on Colbert, who seems like someone who could keep up with her in a conversation).

LOL.  She's going to be doing a LOT of press in the US, in fact supposedly she's doing a big US show BEFORE Eurovision and will probably be on a bunch of shows during album release week

7 minutes ago, alexis said:

I agree that International markets are necessary, but in the end, it's her home country where the biggest success will come from. It's going to be difficult being U.S. market is so ageist.  We can pretend that it shoudln't matter, but it does play a huge role to any album she releases. 

I'm so happy that she is an international artist because any album she releases still can sell decently well globally. 

3 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I agree that International markets are necessary, but in the end, it's her home country where the biggest success will come from. It's going to be difficult being U.S. market is so ageist.  We can pretend that it shoudln't matter, but it does play a huge role to any album she releases. 

I'm so happy that she is an international artist because any album she releases still can sell decently well globally. 

Well, exactly. So why she should focus on that place? She's a global artist and for more than 10 years now her career has been way more succesful in Europe and Latin America. Maybe it's time to pay attention to those who pay attention to her? I'm not talking just from an ego point of view, but also about money. There are more financial opportunities elsewhere in the world.