New album thread - cont

14 minutes ago, coco said:

She looks perfect ❤️ 

Love the hair and really hope she keeps it like this for the album launch.

I hope she keeps this hair for the tour. No big extensions please, she has done that to death

If the single drops for release on weds/thurs for download, im simply gonna buy it on friday #doingmybittohelp 😂🤣

I think like others on here too being weds/thurs for the radio then fri for purchasing, streaming.

Edited by Frank
Left out weds!!

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

Shes ready to snach some Taylor, Gaga, Nicki, Pink wigs

Who....she don’t know them. 😉 

Nobody cares about their wigs, no comparisons required, no honorable mentions! They are reductive  

👑 Crowned Queen until she departs our physical world 🙏🏻  

waiting for Madame X to justify my musical appetite. 

Malumas insta story days he's going on an adventure. Didn't someone say they were doing something on soci media this week? 

Just now, Confessit said:

I don't know but I'll be offering my body to him soon if we don't get an update 🙏🏻

Was thinking the same ☺☺

3 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Malumas insta story days he's going on an adventure. Didn't someone say they were doing something on soci media this week? 

He’s traveling to an Arabic speaking country. Most likely Morocco where Latin artists do well sometimes. 

14 minutes ago, coco said:

🙏 She really does!

The hair length and color also reminds me of how beautiful she looked in these Vogue Italia shots:

43e22032d64e1f8efe74eaea287255d8.jpg

Vogue-italia-3.png

Yes the look is nearly the same. She looks radiant! I am hoping for lots of colourful dresses celebrating life and music. Bring it on #saynotopillowface

There's nothing to worry about if the single is released this Thursday because eventually it will be Friday in the rest of the world. That's why artists are now releasing songs on Thursday after 9-10 a.m. NYC Time, because it is already Friday in Australia, New Zealand and those countries. And don't worry, that time detail makes zero harm to streaming and charts on Billboard.

6 minutes ago, Jairo said:

There's nothing to worry about if the single is released this Thursday because eventually it will be Friday in the rest of the world. That's why artists are now releasing songs on Thursday after 9-10 a.m. NYC Time, because it is already Friday in Australia, New Zealand and those countries. And don't worry, that time detail makes zero harm to streaming and charts on Billboard.

Is Thursday or Wednesday?