New album thread - cont

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

That is her real hair isnt it?

Yes, and look perfect it looks. Golden locks gently resting on her shoulder as she smiles like the alpha female she is. 😍

15 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

BEASTIE BOYS (1985, The Virgin Tour)

I guess you could include this at a push. She didn't technically "work" with them, they were an opening act. It's like saying she collaborated with Peter Andre 🤪

43 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

She is so fucking ready for this era she has been working hard and hasn’t been thus passionate about new music in a long time. 

I agree. It's taken so long but now we can see why for all the work and details she's putting into the concept and every song. Every character has a different message etc. She is a voice for all people and their beliefs and their cultures everywhere around the world. She doesn't believe in suppressing anyone.  She's doing something new and fresh. Ive never been so proud(again) to be a fan. This is why I love her so so much. 

8 minutes ago, dubtronic said:

54800393_584430102039912_1195892733005695208_n.jpg

Her hair is super sexy like that. Much better than the super long and wavy hair that she has been doing since Sticky tour. I hope she keeps this hair. She looks breathtaking.

Not that it's any groundbreaking news at this point, but Mr.S on ATRL who seems to be a reliable insider confirmed the title Medellín and the release date for 18 April!

3 minutes ago, DanM said:

Not that it's any groundbreaking news at this point, but Mr.S on ATRL who seems to be a reliable insider confirmed the title Medellín and the release date for 18 April!

Does he know if the 2 single thing was real?

3 minutes ago, DanM said:

worldwide or USA?

8 minutes ago, DanM said:

But why on Thursday?

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
30 minutes ago, dubtronic said:

54800393_584430102039912_1195892733005695208_n.jpg

I'm all in for this!  Bring MADAME X on!!!  I was one who wasn't too keen on the album title being "Madame X", but I've had a change of heart after seeing her teasers and this.  Whatever the title, I'm extremely intrigued and ready.  I'm curious if she's going to take on this character while doing promotional interviews?  This is so exciting. 

4 minutes ago, DanM said:

The 18th has been mentioned a lot for some time now.  So there is a great possibility we're getting a new song in a matter of a few days.  If it's Wednesday or Thursday, bring it!! 

If it's HK time, that means Wednesday for most of us. To be honest I would be okay with a Friday release, I don't want her to lose 1 day of sales and streaming.

Friday would be great because that's when the tracking week begins in pretty much every single country worldwide now.

Releasing it on a Thursday means that all first day sales and streams will not count. And an artist like Madonna gets a lot of sales the first day.

1 minute ago, DanM said:

If it's HK time, that means Wednesday for most of us. To be honest I would be okay with a Friday release, I don't want her to lose 1 day of sales and streaming.

Friday is the day new music is released now isn't it ?

So dropping on a weds or thurs seems unusual.

2 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I'm all in for this!  Bring MADAME X on!!!  I was one who wasn't too keen on the album title being "Madame X", but I've had a change of heart after seeing her teasers and this.  Whatever the title, I'm extremely intrigued and ready.  I'm curious if she's going to take on this character while doing promotional interviews?  This is so exciting. 

The 18th has been mentioned a lot for some time now.  So there is a great possibility we're getting a new song in a matter of a few days.  If it's Wednesday or Thursday, bring it!! 

I feel the same way. I admit that I was wrong.. the "madame" has other connotations.. it reminded me of femme fatale, the Britney and xtina style of image.. but I changed my mind when I saw more about the old movies that reference "madame x". it suits M so well 🙂

1 minute ago, DanM said:

Maybe they will make it available for streaming and download on April 19? April 18 only for YouTube audio clip

6 minutes ago, DanM said:

Nothing about the 2 singles, but that's what he wrote about the timing: "Actually 4/18 timed release 00AM HK"

Maybe robster will confirm the 2 single rumor.

Just now, iasonas said:

Friday would be great because that's when the tracking week begins in pretty much every single country worldwide now.

Releasing it on a Thursday means that all first day sales and streams will not count. And an artist like Madonna gets a lot of sales the first day.

She's hired Maluma for obvious reasons so why would she make herself loose out on a days worth of sales and streams.

It makes zero sense to release on any other day it has to be Friday.