New album thread - cont

THIS QUEEN.....IS DOING THINGS HER WAY THIS TIME.....

nobody is in charge...

except...

MADAME X.

on a side note.....can you imagine the FUCKING TOUR?!!!!!!!! goosebumps at all the possibilities/imagery 

Edited by MLVC82

9 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

THIS QUEEN.....IS DOING THINGS HER WAY THIS TIME.....

nobody is in charge...

except...

MADAME X.

on a side note.....can you imagine the FUCKING TOUR?!!!!!!!! goosebumps at all the possibilities/imagery 

Queen of tours! It's gonna be amazing. She's really inspired!

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

We're so incredibly lucky. Think about it. We're already in a tizzy over the "X" posts and Madonna's confirmation on Madame X. But we have so much more coming our way. We're in for an era.

I mean, this is all STILL TO COME:

Album title
Album cover
Single releases
Music videos
Album release
Magazine shoots/covers
Promo
Tour announcement
Ticket sales
Set list speculation
Opening night
Meeting other fans at tour stops
Tour filming rumors/confirmation
Tour film premiere
Blu-ray/digital tour film release

PLUS

critical response

chart placements

awards

Guest eroticerotic
2 hours ago, Sloane said:

Let's not pretend we wouldn't lose our shit if Beyonkers had a record coming out called True Blue :lol:

hmm. Good one! But, ok,  we aren't talking album names 🙂

Guest eroticerotic

awwww la mama de los pollos 😛 that was cute (mother hen/mom of all the baby chicks)

he says working with someone who's been in the business for over 40 years is amazing, the things and advice she says and gives. that she's going to further his genre not just his career.

Low Key I didn't expect his speaking voice to sound like that! 

10 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

awwww la mama de los pollos 😛 that was cute (mother hen/mom of all the baby chicks)

he says working with someone who's been in the business for over 40 years is amazing, the things and advice she says and gives. that she's going to further his genre not just his career.

He also said the project will put Latin American Culture in another level

7 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

Thanks for translating. 

He says her project is going to further Latin music into another level not just for him but for Latin music in general and he’s excited to see when she decides to reveal what they worked on...

3 hours ago, Danmacevents said:

So was magic just to throw people off the scent?? Imagine hackers looking for magic .... 😂😂

If it was, hats off to Madonna and her team. It worked! 

“It was a marvelous experience...an incredible adventure. To learn, when you sit next to someone who’s had over 40 years in the industry...it’s crazy, everything she says all the advice she gives...you take in the best way possible. It was a beautiful experience. I’m just waiting for her to decide to demonstrate it to the public, what we did, what we cooked up and I think it’s gigantic for Latin culture, not just my career, I feel like it’s going to bring Latin culture to a different plane, more global than it is today.” 

Thats is me trying to translate word for word

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

He says her project is going to further Latin music into another level not just for him but for Latin music in general and he’s excited to see when she decides to reveal what they worked on...

This, it’s seems it’s not only a song with him but a whole aesthetic/project built around it, taking in consideration Anitta and Maluma’s producer too, she will go further!

This week is it! I’m ready for Medellin and Madame X!

4 hours ago, Jairo said:

Christina Aguilera fans are so pressed right now on Twitter because her now irrelevant artist "invented" a character called "Madam X" during her Bionic Era.

Poor them. 

you mean bionic, where xtina paid tribute to "express yourself" in the first music video? they need to chill out.