New album thread - cont

8 hours ago, Jairo said:

Guys, I have a friend who works close to Maluma's team. 

The song will be premiered next Wednesday and it has a spanish title that we saw on the blackboard: 'Medellín'. Maluma is joining Madonna next week promoting the single in social media.

I can't tell more details, but my friend told me that it's a really good song. She's coming!

Thanks for sharing Jairo! I think most of us missed your post... so much happening. 

6 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

But she's coming this Wednesday  :sneaky:

She will be hitting rehearsals for the Eurovision very soon would she really drop a single and then go into rehearsal mode amd disappear without promoting it first. 

This will be the lead single and after the leaks destroyed any commercial momentum for LFL, now she she has the chance to launch the lead single with a massive event. That was the original intention for LFL on the back on the Grammys and the BRITs Madonna didn't want the song out weeks before.

This is the same. I'm excited as fuck for this but I think it's better and more believable that she rolls out the new single as next month on the eve of the Eurovision when she's got not only her fan audience but 100 million others too. 

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

She will be hitting rehearsals for the Eurovision very soon would she really drop a single and then go into rehearsal mode amd disappear without promoting it first. 

This will be the lead single and after the leaks destroyed any commercial momentum for LFL, now she she has the chance to launch the lead single with a massive event. That was the original intention for LFL on the back on the Grammys and the BRITs Madonna didn't want the song out weeks before.

This is the same. I'm excited as fuck for this but I think it's better and more believable that she rolls out the new single as next month on the eve of the Eurovision when she's got not only her fan audience but 100 million others too. 

However, seems like it's coming this wednesday.

From now on, Madame X is unstopable!

2 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

However, seems like it's coming this wednesday.

From now on, Madame X is unstopable!

If it's this Wednesday I can't wait to hear it !!! 

Maybe she really is releasing 2 leads before the album and she will premier the 2nd single at the Eurovision ? 

2 minutes ago, madgefan said:

If their collab is actually called Medellin then why didn't they film a video there? It doesn't make sense to make a video in Lisbon.

this

it's weird

51 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Finally!

A8206E01-0575-4CE8-87E6-A74C2F81D69C.png

Oh fuck yeah!!!!

5 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Well, it's no longer wishful thinking on our part... the  NEW ERA has begun. Based on all we know, we are getting the Maluma collaboration single called Medellin next week Wednesday, and we will get the controversial single premiered at Eurovision that was video taped at the Globe in LA in February.

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

If it's this Wednesday I can't wait to hear it !!! 

Maybe she really is releasing 2 leads before the album and she will premier the 2nd single at the Eurovision ? 

That's another rumour: two different singles for two different markets. Wednesday is the last "working" day of the week for Latinamerica because Thursday and Friday are holidays due to the Holy Week. People will be traveling or going to parties on wednesday night, so it's a perfect release date for a single in this part of the world.

I imagine that the Disco one will be released around Eurovision, tho.

8 minutes ago, madgefan said:

If their collab is actually called Medellin then why didn't they film a video there? It doesn't make sense to make a video in Lisbon.

There's a lot of things that doesn't make sense now..  Batuka, Disco, Fado,Anita,Children choirs, Maluma, Medellin,Madame X. 🤨

34 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

HER Producer/co-writer in the comments!

05A67403-7CAC-4B54-8FA6-963A83B600EC.jpeg

We’re very close. Hold tight everyone, prepare to lose our minds all at once.

I love this and am so excited. Madame X YASSSS 

In my opinion, I think every title she posted in the previous post has to do with each song on the album (cha cha instructor, saint, prostitute, etc). sorry if someone already mentioned this idea before!

So probably a 12-track album... cha cha instructor.. maybe the latin influenced song.. just my observation, who knows !! bring it on 

1 minute ago, MLVC82 said:

Her PR team is ready to POUNCE......you think it's a coincidence that these News articles have come out this closely to her post?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/madonna-introduces-mysterious-madame-x-social-media-teaser-1201892?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

“Leaving fans wanting more, she did not confirm whether Madame X is the title of an upcoming song or album release, or if it's an alter ego.”

They’re right about that!

1 hour ago, MLVC82 said:

Her PR team is ready to POUNCE......you think it's a coincidence that these News articles have come out this closely to her post?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/madonna-introduces-mysterious-madame-x-social-media-teaser-1201892?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Yes ! .  Want to see plenty of great articles all about Madonna and the Madame X persona.  Get it all out there in the public domain. 

3 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

And they actually used a gorgeous photo!

38 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Thanks for sharing Jairo! I think most of us missed your post... so much happening. 

Thank you. I feel so honored looking my post in other forums with the info I shared (even tho they didn't tell the source but whatever).

I'm waiting for my friend who will tell me more things prior of the release this week. I can't wait!

I don't get the media with Madonna. Sometimes the praise her ridiculously then hate her. Like I know that's what the media do but it's like they decide for so many years to be horrid or nice. 50s weren't so kind. Maybe they are gunna be kind in her 60s ,😂😂😂

We're so incredibly lucky. Think about it. We're already in a tizzy over the "X" posts and Madonna's confirmation on Madame X. But we have so much more coming our way. We're in for an era.

I mean, this is all STILL TO COME:

Album title
Album cover
Single releases
Music videos
Album release
Magazine shoots/covers
Promo
Tour announcement
Ticket sales
Set list speculation
Opening night