New album thread - cont

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Finally the truth...

...what does it actually mean for the album then ?

Is it called Madame X? Is it a hint of what the album is about? 

Or has she launched the X quest to tide us all over until next month ?

I think those types lines she just completed represent her mission statement for this era, they gice context to the lyrical content and storylines in her songs and music videos. The character of Madame X makes her a symbol, a symbol that stands for every woman, her anonymous counterparts all over the world. As Madame X she can represent, challenge, fight and motivate!

1 minute ago, robster said:

I think those types lines she just completed represent her mission statement for this era, they gice context to the lyrical content and storylines in her songs and music videos. The character of Madame X makes her a symbol, a symbol that stands for every woman, her anonymous counterparts all over the world. As Madame X she can represent, challenge, fight and motivate!

What an incredible statement.

I love the fact she has had us all trying to work it out s brilliant tease as she prepares for next months launch of the new era !!!! 

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

What an incredible statement.

I love the fact she has had us all trying to work it out s brilliant tease as she prepares for next months launch of the new era !!!! 

you mean.. next week?!

I mean, at the rate she's moving now... I'm betting on an album cover and press release on monday and possibly a single release in the first half of next week. She's COMING!!! HARD!!!

Is Madame X the persona or the album name?

Or both   

13 minutes ago, robster said:

BAM! WOOHOO 😮😮😮 I was right!!!

Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Now we all wait for M’s next move. She does light up our world. 

M: Are you with me?

Me: Yes!

M: I said are you with me?

Me: YES! Always! 

Just now, robster said:

you mean.. next week?!

I mean, at the rate she's moving now... I'm betting on an album cover and press release on monday and possibly a single release in the first half of next week. She's COMING!!! HARD!!!

I don't think anything will happen until next month closer to Eurovision.

I think she will save the new single to unveil alongside it to captilise on sales. 

If she releases a single next week she won't be on hand very long to promote it as she will be in rehearsals for the Eurovision.

Personally I think the new era will start next month and I can't wait.

2 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Now we all wait for M’s next move. She does light up our world. 

M: Are you with me?

Me: Yes!

M: I said are you with me?

Me: YES! Always! 

Fuck Yeah!

5 minutes ago, robster said:

you mean.. next week?!

agree. we are days away from it all! :tigger: It's snow balling down the mountain now (picking up speed)... major publications will get involved by Monday.

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I don't think anything will happen until next month closer to Eurovision.

I think she will save the new single to unveil alongside it to captilise on sales. 

If she releases a single next week she won't be on hand very long to promote it as she will be in rehearsals for the Eurovision.

Personally I think the new era will start next month and I can't wait.

But she's coming this Wednesday  :sneaky:

44 minutes ago, robster said:

BAM! WOOHOO 😮😮😮 I was right!!!

Bravo!! Well done. I'll never forget when you posted why you thought it would be Madame X. Everything you posted fit like a glove. 

1 hour ago, SheldonCooper said:

Is Madame X the persona or the album name?

Or both   

She definitely is the persona which is fascinating. Love Madonna doing different characters as she has done with her changing personas in videos and performances throughout the years and her career. Madame X is the theme and character of the album.   Explains all those wigs too !   Still not sure it is the album title.  Waiting for more reveals.