I also don't know what that means, so I came up with a few guesses

Love At The Appropriate Moment

Lola And The Accordeon Man

Let All The Australians Moisturize

???

😂

I really didn't think of LATAM as being Latin America... 🤔

22 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Why people in United States are difficult to admit they turn back Madonna? Look the numbers and you'll saw.

You mean her US tour numbers which are huge or her 2012 Superbowl performance that had MORE viewers than the game itself in the US?

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

The all dressed in white African ladies she’s been making videos with, remind me of Baianas in Brazil. I’m not sure if Candomblé is what these ladies are practicing in Portugal, but it does look a lot like it. Candomblé is not voodoo, but it definitely has magic as one of the practical forces of the religion. 

Baianas is the same dress they use in candomblé. She can also sold typical foods from Africa or Afro-Brazilian.

Resultado de imagem para baianas

9 minutes ago, Samo said:

You mean her US tour numbers which are huge or her 2012 Superbowl performance that had MORE viewers than the game itself in the US?

Porto Alegre and Quebec City are the most sucess shows on MDNA Tour, in terms of public attendance and revenue,so...

32 minutes ago, Tinpi said:

Give me all your Lovin' wasn't bad att all ! I can't understand why people don't like it !! It's catchy

I really like the Party Rock Remix but the album version is okay. I remember when that recording of it was leaked outside her apartment and everyone thought it was great with the Lucky Star lyrics...

5 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Porto Alegre and Quebec City are the most sucess shows on MDNA Tour, in terms of public attendance and revenue,so...

She was very close to cancel the Porto Alegre show because of her bronchitis, but she pulled through like a pro.

18 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

4 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Remember the car with flowers?

The tradition of Iemanjá is offering some flowers on the ocean

Captura-de-Tela-2019-04-11-a%CC%80s-14.3

Imagem relacionada

Yes..  I mentioned before..  Batuque is also a religion or African cult like Umbanda and Candoblé..  They offered flowers to Iemanjá the goddess of the sea..  

7 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Yes NOBODY is saying that she's more successful in the US than South America, that's her biggest market, what we're saying is the the US has not completely abandoned her in the last 10 years, she's had success in the US this last decade that EVERY 50 plus female artist would kill for

7-8 million records sold of her NEW albums and singles

Millions sold in concert tickets etc

2 minutes ago, ursula said:

😮 In italy, they do the same with pampers and tampons. Although it doesn't feel like a spiritual experience when you're bathing in it.

Where in Italy? 🤔

1 minute ago, ursula said:

Rimini. 

Oh, well there is a lot of chaos over there..😂

10 hours ago, coco said:

This has nothing to do with sales, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus have what? Over 70 million followers? None of their last albums did much.

This is about Madonna being indirectly labeled by her own fans as irrelevant, that her fans are past it and can't work a PC, that she's no longer interesting to the contemporary crowd which is all not true.

Good point! Like all artists, M needs to find a new audience for each reincarnation! If the music is great/relatable to the masses it will be a hit.  Hopefully her promo team will target the right audience through Spotify playlists, apple banners, billboards, advertise in LA, and Times Square, both Instagram and Facebook adverts, YouTube adverts, gay sites, etc.

Her past fan base/success is a detriment to her just like it is for Katy, Miley and Taylor... people get stuck in an era they like and can't move forward to a new sound influences (trap, rap, reggaeton), collaboration choices, etc.  Read the old treads from last year. :lmao:It was a lot about what she should do and don't do and all pointed to people being stuck in favorite past eras, which she will never repeat.

You can't ask an artist to stop creating/change (with the time), but wish this people would enjoy the past incarnations they adore and stop complaining in posts about her evolving and just enjoy what they like. It’s like asking Pablo Picasso to stop changing his painting stile at 60; he did his most avant-garde work after!!

15 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Taylor Swift apparently will release a new album in the next couple of months...

Taylor Swift’s team is actually doing better that Madonna’s camp teasing with an X.

Just now, Suedey said:

FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT

Why are we talking about her? 

She is a threat to Madame X.

I don't give a single FUCK about Taylor Swift and honestly, M has been so excited about her new material that I couldn't care less about chart positions. She has absolutely nothing to prove and she continues to create new material. She's a 60 year old woman with the kind of stamina that no pop artist has, even those who are in the beginning of their careers. 

She remains held as one of the most successful pop artists of all time and that's good enough for me. I just want her to be happy because she fucking deserves it.