New album thread - cont

I think Eurovision preformance will have big impact on charts. Last year 186 million people watched it. This year the number might be even bigger.  Just to compare - Superbowl Halftime Show 2012 had 114 million viewers...

20 minutes ago, Suedey said:

The US hasn’t cared for Madonna since Music let’s face it. Super Bowels was pretend LUV. She will always have Europe and South America locked down. Asia also to a certain extent but she has also lost Oz (but they love that shit Pink so they have awful taste anyway and they don’t deserve her after the RHT fiasco)

US still cared DAD but AL killed everything with one blow.

1 minute ago, Milosc89 said:

I think Eurovision preformance will have big impact on charts. Last year 186 million people watched it. This year the number might be even bigger.  Just to compare - Superbowl Halftime Show 2012 had 114 million viewers...

is it broadcasted in China this year?

6 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Guys if Mike dean is testing the record or whatever he's doing does that mean its being sent to people in the biz? How long? I have no idea how any of this works 

Hung up was tested in Clubs

Just now, Danmacevents said:

Imagine if everything HAS been sent to radio under Madame X and they have no idea and they will play play plaaaaaay

she would have to dissort or autotune her voice unrecognizable

God Madonna has just posted some x and some typewriter footage no date no impending announcement no countdown

who cares about Taylor Swift good luck to her 

4 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

China has wild censorship over internet i think

I've just read that there is a broadcast but last year two preformances were censored ( Ireland and Albania) because of '''same sex relationships  promotion''

40 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

It's  I've that some are wildly optimistic for Madonna's chart potential in the US but there is zero chance she will have a number 1 single again. Album yes but not single 

Actually, the single has a great chance. I alwlays thought LFL had no chance, but this song does. It’s one of the best lead singles I have ever heard of hers. Get ready 🙂

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Ugh here I am happy to comment on this confirmation of the title and of course the conversation is one again if she will sell being 60.

Yep. People here are really fucking annoying. Madonna's days of chart success are behind her. She had an unparalleled run. The sooner they accept this, the sooner they can enjoy her music without being bogged down by her commercial reception.

5 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Her core fan base are in 40-60s. Most dont use Insta or Spotify and dont know she has new music comin.

Some also got bored with this long wait and left.

Not true

That's a sad misconception spread around by threatened fanbases to make it sound like M only appeals to people her own age. 

Madonna's the luckiest in terms of her demographic, she has appealed to the 25 and older crowd since MTV branded her an adult after-midnight artist back in the early 90s and not much has changed since then. No other artist before her, from her generation, or since then has her relevance.

Here's her demographic based on her 13 million followers on Instagram:

demog.jpg

38 minutes ago, Milosc89 said:

And the big difference is that ESC watchers are actually interested in music. 

nobody knows what the countdown of Taylor swift means...

maybe she release a whole album...wo cares? M will release her album in may..

but I think now its enough teasing....she should release the single!

2 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Yes and the huge gay following. Bring it!!! 

8 minutes ago, coco said:

Not true

That's a sad misconception spread around by threatened fanbases to make it sound like M only appeals to people her own age. 

Madonna's the luckiest in terms of her demographic, she has appealed to the 25 and older crowd since MTV branded her an adult after-midnight artist back in the early 90s and not much has changed since then. No other artist before her, from her generation, or since then has her relevance.

demog.jpg

They missed out 99% homosexuals

5 minutes ago, coco said:

Not true

demog.jpg

This explains the many Come To Brazil comments on every one of her IG posts. I’ll never forget when Brazilians even spammed Rocco’s old account back then begging him to tell his mother to come to Brazil for the Rebel Heart Tour. :rotfl:

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Ugh here I am happy to comment on this confirmation of the title and of course the conversation is one again if she will sell being 60.

This thread is really depressing when it should not be.     People getting stuck into her fan base - which they are supposed to be part of..  Worrying about other singers.  Also, where has all this awful putting down of other countries come from ?   Happens all the time now.  This forum is called Madonnanation - the word nation is so wonderful, apt and lovely in that we all can enjoy Madonna together.  Yet all this putting down of other countries.  Love that so many nationalities,  genders, age groups can enjoy Madonna and sad that there is so much insulting of differences. 

5 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

31 minutes ago, Milosc89 said:

I've just read that there is a broadcast but last year two preformances were censored ( Ireland and Albania) because of '''same sex relationships  promotion''

They stopped the broadcast in China because of this censorship the same evening!

2 hours ago, Suedey said:

The US hasn’t cared for Madonna since Music let’s face it. Super Bowels was pretend LUV. She will always have Europe and South America locked down. Asia also to a certain extent but she has also lost Oz (but they love that shit Pink so they have awful taste anyway and they don’t deserve her after the RHT fiasco)

Has Dollhouse taken over your account ?  Come on Suedey,  don't buy into that type of thinking. 

30 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Actually, the single has a great chance. I alwlays thought LFL had no chance, but this song does. It’s one of the best lead singles I have ever heard of hers. Get ready 🙂

Please describe the Song. If you really heard it it's not a problem for you to give details!

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

What fiasco??

But i agree with everything you say. I'm already factoring in going to Europe to see her later this year. I will never never ever figure out why Australians love pink.

1 minute ago, Jim34 said:

Please describe the Song. If you really heard it it's not a problem for you to give details!

An attention seeker, let him be

4 minutes ago, Jim34 said:

He hasn’t heard shit.

23 minutes ago, coco said:

Not true

demog.jpg

this means nothing. 13 million followers - did she sell 13 million RH albums or 13 million RHT concert tickets?? These are not the people that will give her success. She needs to get to the people that arent following her on insta.