New album thread - cont

Just now, Jairo said:

My bet:

Monday: Madame X album announced. Pre-Order NOW the album and you'll have next friday the first single and video.

Hmm don't you think it's too soon? I think she will release it in first week of May, like JT did for Can't stop the feeling

4 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Hmm don't you think it's too soon? I think she will release it in first week of May, like JT did for Can't stop the feeling

There's no way she's releasing the first single in May. She's releasing a new single next week. This week we had not one but two huge clues about this next era. She's building the momentum and next week we will know everything.

And BTW, when she's releasing the video that she teased between february and march on Instagram? This is confusing and exciting at the same time.

Portrait of Madame X

“The model was an American expatriate who became notorious in Parisian high society for her beauty and rumored identities.”

An “expatriate” is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country other than their native country.

Madonna in Portugal?

17 minutes ago, Jairo said:

There's no way she's releasing the first single in May. She's releasing a new single next week. This week we had not one but two huge clues about this next era. She's building the momentum and next week we will know everything.

And BTW, when she's releasing the video that she teased between february and march on Instagram? This is confusing and exciting at the same time.

I agree. I think the album pre-order + announcement is also coming soon, along with the new single. They'll announce the album will come out around June, which gives her team plenty of time to finish post on what she shot these days. But there's no way that last post with the reveal of the new "identity" won't come with an announcement of sorts. 

27 minutes ago, Jairo said:

This, and she will release the "second" lead single (Killers) right before Eurovision. 

10 minutes ago, loowee said:

This, and she will release the "second" lead single (Killers) right before Eurovision. 

I think it may be the other way around though considering the video with the drags must be finished by now assuming it is "killers" so it will be released a cool month before Eurovision and it will become already familliar and the song will have its momentum. The video with Maluma was shot later. So my take is the Madonna/Maluma combo would be the second single. Time will tell.

1 hour ago, Jairo said:

Easter release?

We have to remember this two single strategy rumour. It's possible that we get first single (buzz single/teaser single) next week with a second single first or second week of May.

7 minutes ago, Jim34 said:

We have to remember this two single strategy rumour. It's possible that we get first single (buzz single/teaser single) next week with a second single first or second week of May.

Drownedmadonna said the 2 single stragety was not true.

7 minutes ago, Jairo said:

In other news, Star Wars trailer is out.

R2D2 is the new Queen of Pop.

Rise of Skywalker ...   :manson: :think:

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Madonna is actually Madeleine McCann and that's what she discovered in Portugal 

I would live. What kind of iconic moment... M drops an album and says "here I find Madeleine McCann".... i wouldn't put it past her tbh . What kinda promo!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣