Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, robster said:

Okay, so, I found the EXACT same font she's been using and in photoshop I overlayed the image over text I was typing in that font in red, this text matches up to what she posted EXACTLY. I think I cracked the code... what do I win?! 😅

Madame X.jpg

Good job! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robster said:

Okay, so, I found the EXACT same font she's been using and in photoshop I overlayed the image over text I was typing in that font in red, this text matches up to what she posted EXACTLY. I think I cracked the code... what do I win?! 😅

Madame X.jpg

You're Genius!! 👑

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, robster said:

Okay, so, I found the EXACT same font she's been using and in photoshop I overlayed the image over text I was typing in that font in red, this text matches up to what she posted EXACTLY. I think I cracked the code... what do I win?! 😅

Madame X.jpg

Oh shiiiiiiiiiit

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a part of me that has small hope it’s NOT Madam X. And that’s just because I donno anything about the concept, it just sounds kind of weird/boring. But if it is, I have no doubt that M will slay!!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Juann said:

Where is the madame x coming from?  What about Lady X (LX) 😂

Like seriously Lady X sounds better lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bravo , I think you’ve cracked the code alright .im not absolutely loving it but still think she will slay and can you imagine the coverage in media . They’ll be losing the material girl tag that they still refer to , Madame X will change all that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Juann said:

Where is the madame x coming from?  What about Lady X (LX) 😂

The only thing that fits EXACTLY over that piece of text she posted is "Madame X"

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, robster said:

Okay, so, I found the EXACT same font she's been using and in photoshop I overlayed the image over text I was typing in that font in red, this text matches up to what she posted EXACTLY. I think I cracked the code... what do I win?! 😅

Madame X.jpg

Wow! ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robster said:

The only thing that fits EXACTLY over that piece of text she posted is "Madame X"

how come you're always so smart? i think you should get into fortune telling

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

Why do we all assume that this is related to the album and perhaps not just being about the first single?

Why do we all assume it's Madame X 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is likely Madame X because/for marketing/branding purposes...she has been utilizing her name from Hard Candy (4 minutes) MDNA (Give Me All Your Luv) Rebel Heart (Bitch Im Madonna).  Shes as obsessed with her as some of us are.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the life of me I can’t understand why people would have any issue with her calling this album Madame X. 

I find it to be FAR more interesting than Hard Candy, American Life, and MDNA. 

At least Madame X conjures up some kind of intrigue. It’s something that sounds like the beginning of a story. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KalamazooJay said:

For the life of me I can’t understand why people would have any issue with her calling this album Madame X. 

I find it to be FAR more interesting than Hard Candy, American Life, and MDNA. 

At least Madame X conjures up some kind of intrigue. It’s something that sounds like the beginning of a story. 

 

100%!
and she could really make something great out of it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KalamazooJay said:

For the life of me I can’t understand why people would have any issue with her calling this album Madame X. 

I find it to be FAR more interesting than Hard Candy, American Life, and MDNA. 

At least Madame X conjures up some kind of intrigue. It’s something that sounds like the beginning of a story. 

 

It has a concept and lends itself perfectly to a tour with all these identities. I love it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...