New album thread

2 minutes ago, Jim34 said:

Who is that?

Emmanuel Adjei, The Dutch-Ghanian director and visual artist who is the director of the music video Madonna was shooting over the last couple of days in Lisbon!

1 hour ago, alquemist said:

CANNOT WAIT!!!! His work is truly amazing and he seems he rally nice, down-to-earth guy with a vision:

I really wanted him to be the director for the first single..

I wonder who was the one who filmed in los angeles Klein-Akerlund? and the video with maluma Diana kunst maybe?🤔

11 hours ago, rebelheart said:

According to Neil(andifeel) on the Mtribe forum who has connections with LN, the tour dates have been booked & are ready to be announced. 

I cant find any post on Mtribe that says that? From where do you have this info? 

3 hours ago, Paul said:

i think this too. Im not convinced on a full visual album. Its most likely getting all the singles videos done now, or maybe some footage for backdrops for the tour or Eurovision performance. I'm also not sure each shoot has been for a different video - perhaps one video could have a number of scenes set in different places?? Especially if the single is about different female personas.

Me too.

47 minutes ago, robster said:

Emmanuel Adjei, The Dutch-Ghanian director and visual artist who is the director of the music video Madonna was shooting over the last couple of days in Lisbon!

Thank you

45 minutes ago, TXIII said:

I’m hoping for some kind of announcement today, but if not today then I think we’ll see something Monday! 

I'm wondering if we'll get an announcement for the single at all. I feel like she may just "surprise" drop it within the next couple weeks.....hopefully at that time we'll get the album release date though!

Can't be much longer now! 

2 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Somebody on MTribe explained that the track with Maluma sounds more in the vein of Gwen Stefani 'Rich girls" than reggaeton.

Ooh I love that song.

and Maluma’s sound has always been a more pop version of reggeaton than someone like daddy Yankee

If she is making a visual album that is still in the making / filming, Im not sure she could get all the videos done by June...

Im starting to think if those X she post means an october album release.

4 minutes ago, Luard said:

If she is making a visual album that is still in the making / filming, Im not sure she could get all the videos done by June...

Doesn't make any sence actually concidering Eurovision etc.

8 minutes ago, Luard said:

Why would she start posting these things if the album would come out only in October? Doesn't make sense. 🙂

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Madonna's words were twisted in that infamous interview which started the beef. The "I'd kill myself" comment was about the exhausting Mariah's  schedule in the 90s when it came to album releases ..Madonna said in 2008 that she liked Touch my body and didn't care about this supposed feud. The two  never met and talked to each other, like Mimoo said.

:thumbsup: True