Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

New album thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m pretty sure the x’s are not clues to titles or anything at all.  It’s just a thing to create interest and keep people wondering. And a bit of trolling for those people that read way too much into things. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alain Delon said:

16 Xs. Not just 12... 🤔

Where are these images.  Instagram does not show anything like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really think we are going to get multiple videos. Id love to have a mew album of songs and all videos for each.. yass!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jairo said:

 

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

 

 

8 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

This argument could go in circles forever but to me she was pretty damn inspired during RH era. She recorded A LOT of songs.

Btw not saying she wasn't inspired in other eras, just saying, there were a lot of songs, she did a lot of promo and RH has some of the best work of her career. The song RH (in any incarnation) is pure Madonna, pretty much sums her up!

THIS!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, johnpaul911 said:

I really think we are going to get multiple videos. Id love to have a mew album of songs and all videos for each.. yass!!

I've hoped she'd do something like this for many many years!! 

Think she's about to make up for that little dry period with her videos in the mid to late 00's in a big way!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would love a video for every song on the album.  Would be epic and something all Madonna fans would love.  The woman who makes the best music and the best videos ever - releasing a full album of video clips for each song. Heaven for fans.   Fingers crossed !   X marks the spot - how incredible would it be to have this coming at us.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Would love a video for every song on the album.  Would be epic and something all Madonna fans would love.  The woman who makes the best music and the best videos ever - releasing a full album of video clips for each song. Heaven for fans.   Fingers crossed !   X marks the spot - how incredible would it be to have this coming at us.  

In this way there would be videos for everyone’s taste: fun, epic, plot driven etc. I would love it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, elijah said:

In this way there would be videos for everyone’s taste: fun, epic, plot driven etc. I would love it.

Yes !   Everyone would be happy.  All tastes would be satisfied.  Bring it on Madonna please ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am seriously excited for what the eff she is cooking....

I can’t remember ever having this much anticipation for an album rollout ever! So many video shoots, song titles, possible collaborations, photo shoot rumors. I just can’t wait! 

Could someone do me a big favor and summarize the timeline of video shoots we’ve had so far?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...