New album thread

Plus, it may have been called something different back in '96, but Madonna DID already receive a "career achievement" award of sorts at the BBMA. Was actually a HUGE deal back then because it was her first appearance since Lola's birth. No need to make up awards for her, she's not desperate.

39 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Some guy on Facebook! Not sure how much of it to believe... 

Okay, but I do hope he’s true. I don’t want a trendy track as lead. We need a disco revival.

Would be nice if everyone could let go of ALL preconceived notions, ALL expectations and just be open to the fact that she could be doing a featuring or it could be a solo track....or maybe both. Don't set yourselves up disappointment though. What's the point in that?? Not saying you have to like everything once you hear it but don't make a set of "rules" she must abide by in order for you to maybe like the song. Go with the flow. You HAVE to be open to anything and everything when it comes to Madonna. 

1 minute ago, Kurt420 said:

Would be nice if everyone could let go of ALL preconceived notions, ALL expectations and just be open to the fact that she could be doing a featuring or it could be a solo track....or maybe both. Don't set yourselves up disappointment though. What's the point in that?? Not saying you have to like everything once you hear it but don't make a set of "rules" she must abide by in order for you to maybe like the song. Go with the flow. You HAVE to be open to anything and everything when it comes to Madonna. 

👌🏻

9 minutes ago, Carey said:

Don't really care about platitude awards at this point, she's Madonna, it makes no difference to her standing, achievements or legacy. She's the biggest female artist in history, in the rock and roll HOF and has a legendary catalogue. I'm really not mad about Mariah Carey getting an award that the likes of JLO received first, christ even Mariah deserves better than that.

and even Janet got into RHOF. What a.joke.

8 minutes ago, M-D-N-A said:

Okay, but I do hope he’s true. I don’t want a trendy track as lead. We need a disco revival.

remember chairs ABBA album🤣

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

THIS. The speculation is fun but until we see the receipts it's just speculation and nothing more.

Why can't people be happy she's taking her time, imo the longer she takes the better it will be for us to enjoy

5 minutes ago, M-D-N-A said:

Since a cha cha instructor is on top, I still believe the Maluma track is coming first. 

that would be a great name for the single

9 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Spot on!! ✨✨💫💫🦋🦋❤️👒👒👒👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼

59 minutes ago, Heart_beat said:

At this stage i'm convincing myself that the rumored MADAME X (or XX) could be the real title of the album. A celebration of womans could be the imaginary.

The 12 character she have mentioned on IG are the 12 tracks, in every track she has a theme and maybe a small clip for each one. 12 differents look, styling, locations (thinking of how much she filmed and maybe shooted this past months).

At the end also the X is reflection of those characters....the shadow one could be from a prison, the first one is from University, the theatre curtain one is for the cabaret singer etc..

It's seem all to going in this direction and i think it could be a good theme......the" mother earth "and the portoguese influence might beh also for something else...i can't see dino d santiago and nackhane fit the same concept so maybe 2 disc, traditional one plus mini one (mixtape, only digital with features).....something like Ariana Grande has done recently. 6 months distance between two project but one tour

Really good points. Although I’m a bit nervious if that’s the case because that would mean that we’d have something like Joan of Arc and Holy Water on the same album again. I would want a more consistent album. 

34 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Yes to all of this. She never disappoints.

6 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Really good points. Although I’m a bit nervious if that’s the case because that would mean that we’d have something like Joan of Arc and Holy Water on the same album again. I would want a more consistent album. 

Of course we have to take everything we've heard thus far with a grain of salt but it was said a while back that this album isn't going to be cohesive.......but according to those sources, it doesn't take away from the quality of the album. 

Let's consider this though, Live To Tell and Jimmy Jimmy are on the same album.....you just never know!!!

9 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Sorry for posting this again, but are we 100% sure the snippet in the background is the maluma song?

100%  speculation.. Because in the whiteboard there was a song called "Medellin" .. And Maluma is Colombian, and you can hear some accordion a the end of the video, very Colombian sound..  

And Marvin posted a video of her with Maluma in the studio..  And I looks like she was recorded a mid tempo song.. 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Hello guys, I would like to share this. Take it cautiously, as it is some exboyfriend from an insider, not the boyfriend nowadays.

"One source told me that the song is very beautiful. There is no featuring in any of the singles, Madonna was adamant and said "no featurings". She's really into this project. Those Anitta and Maluma hints were more to talk about and, also, because they may feature in some of the many videos to be released. The first single is a disco stomper, a very powerful track with a message. The message is not going to cause any kind of backlash, but rather make people aware of Madonna's message. it is not preachy at all, but very positive. This track sounds very powerful, very difficult to describe. Tell your friends in the forum not to muse about anything negative, because this new era is about positivity, beautiful looks, normal-sized ass, normal cheeks and wonderful promo".

I really wanna believe this but I think Maluma is essentially confirmes to be in one of the tracks. At least, the narrative all along is that we would participe in the Latin market single.

Edited by alexis

41 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

people on MTribe allegedly saying we will hear the single next week. take it with a grain of salt obviously

i they know this from where

It feels so good that she has actually remained quiet this time around. Most of Rebel Heart was spoiled through her Instagram so I’m glad she has learned her lesson.