New album thread

11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Hello guys, I would like to share this. Take it cautiously, as it is some exboyfriend from an insider, not the boyfriend nowadays.

"One source told me that the song is very beautiful. There is no featuring in any of the singles, Madonna was adamant and said "no featurings". She's really into this project. Those Anitta and Maluma hints were more to talk about and, also, because they may feature in some of the many videos to be released. The first single is a disco stomper, a very powerful track with a message. The message is not going to cause any kind of backlash, but rather make people aware of Madonna's message. it is not preachy at all, but very positive. This track sounds very powerful, very difficult to describe. Tell your friends in the forum not to muse about anything negative, because this new era is about positivity, beautiful looks, normal-sized ass, normal cheeks and wonderful promo".

too good to be true

13 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Hello guys, I would like to share this. Take it cautiously, as it is some exboyfriend from an insider, not the boyfriend nowadays.

"One source told me that the song is very beautiful. There is no featuring in any of the singles, Madonna was adamant and said "no featurings". She's really into this project. Those Anitta and Maluma hints were more to talk about and, also, because they may feature in some of the many videos to be released. The first single is a disco stomper, a very powerful track with a message. The message is not going to cause any kind of backlash, but rather make people aware of Madonna's message. it is not preachy at all, but very positive. This track sounds very powerful, very difficult to describe. Tell your friends in the forum not to muse about anything negative, because this new era is about positivity, beautiful looks, normal-sized ass, normal cheeks and wonderful promo".

Completely false but thank you 

thank god 

it looks like that BTS is going to attend BBMAs. thanks to their crazy fanbase, nobody will shine.  Whoariah will be outshined too.

Just now, YannBouch said:

It’s possible there’s an album version and a single version featuring Maluma 

I HOPE!!! Album version as a solo and then the single version with him

2 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

I HOPE!!! Album version as a solo and then the single version with him

This is what I thought. 

26 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Well I got it anyway Karbs 😉

We all know the exact opposite of all this may well happen, but I admire the positivity!

1 minute ago, Marcelox said:

The song is about school shootings.. But they film the video in a theater with Drag queen 🤔

I think they mean in light of the rise in shootings she felt she had to step up. It will be about stonewall also I'm sure. I'm pretty sure fifteen minutes at NYE is all the ambassador does. Well I hope hahah 

31 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Awesome! Thank you so much!!!✨🌷🌷👒❤️💃🕺🏼👒🕊

3 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

And what about those cryptics message?

I mean..  "A  cha cha instructor? "

I'm confused 🤨

i think the cha cha instructor persona is for the Maluma track/duet

6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I can't wait! Thanks for this info. 

Hmm. If true this will be very interesting. M's political statements are sometimes hit and miss, so I hope it 'won't be too in your face, but if it is, I hope it is bad ass!

At this stage i'm convincing myself that the rumored MADAME X (or XX) could be the real title of the album. A celebration of womans could be the imaginary.

The 12 character she have mentioned on IG are the 12 tracks, in every track she has a theme and maybe a small clip for each one. 12 differents look, styling, locations (thinking of how much she filmed and maybe shooted this past months).

At the end also the X is reflection of those characters....the shadow one could be from a prison, the first one is from University, the theatre curtain one is for the cabaret singer etc..

It's seem all to going in this direction and i think it could be a good theme......the" mother earth "and the portoguese influence might beh also for something else...i can't see dino d santiago and nackhane fit the same concept so maybe 2 disc, traditional one plus mini one (mixtape, only digital with features).....something like Ariana Grande has done recently. 6 months distance between two project but one tour

Edited by Heart_beat

11 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I foresee her going on a drag queen shooting rampage (metaphorically speaking) in the music video shot at the Globe theater in LA

I hope she medley Gang Bang, Beautiful Killer, Revolver and Killers.

20 minutes ago, Heart_beat said:

At this stage i'm convincing myself that MADAME X (or LX o XX) could be the title of the album. A celebration of womans could be the imaginary.

giphy.gif

Don't really care about platitude awards at this point, she's Madonna, it makes no difference to her standing, achievements or legacy. She's the biggest female artist in history, in the rock and roll HOF and has a legendary catalogue. I'm really not mad about Mariah Carey getting an award that the likes of JLO received first, christ even Mariah deserves better than that.