New album thread

Who cares about the “significance” of the award itself, it’s all about the excuse it gives for her to be able to perform her new single and get the exposure for her album through it. 

Can Billboard create a new award called Goddess of Music just for Madonna? And she would be the first and also the last receiving that award. Others are just so below her 😀

Edited by iamme

25 minutes ago, Nikki said:

mtribe:

New details spring into my mind about te song. The reason why I said it reminded me about American life In a way is because of the way her voice sounds but also because after the raggaeton part where she sings with Maluma and after the “aiaiai” part you can hear the song kind of mellow down and become more melodyc. And she sings ”something about nature” . At lesat that’s what I get. Damn can’t wait for the whole thing to come out. Counting down: a week from today!!!

Anything described as being like American Life gets a big tick from me. We are in for a huge treat.

12 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Anything described as being like American Life gets a big tick from me. We are in for a huge treat.

I am surprised after the backlash of AL song and the fact it pretty much ruined the success of a great album, she may be doing something similar again.

9 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I am surprised after the backlash of AL song and the fact it pretty much ruined the success of a great album, she may be doing something similar again.

let's not make a rushed judgement 

Hello guys, I would like to share this. Take it cautiously, as it is some exboyfriend from an insider, not the boyfriend nowadays.

"One source told me that the song is very beautiful. There is no featuring in any of the singles, Madonna was adamant and said "no featurings". She's really into this project. Those Anitta and Maluma hints were more to talk about and, also, because they may feature in some of the many videos to be released. The first single is a disco stomper, a very powerful track with a message. The message is not going to cause any kind of backlash, but rather make people aware of Madonna's message. it is not preachy at all, but very positive. This track sounds very powerful, very difficult to describe. Tell your friends in the forum not to muse about anything negative, because this new era is about positivity, beautiful looks, normal-sized ass, normal cheeks and wonderful promo".

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Hello guys, I would like to share this. Take it cautiously, as it is some exboyfriend from an insider, not the boyfriend nowadays.

"One source told me that the song is very beautiful. There is no featuring in any of the singles, Madonna was adamant and said "no featurings". She's really into this project. Those Anitta and Maluma hints were more to talk about and, also, because they may feature in some of the many videos to be released. The first single is a disco stomper, a very powerful track with a message. The message is not going to cause any kind of backlash, but rather make people aware of Madonna's message. it is not preachy at all, but very positive. This track sounds very powerful, very difficult to describe. Tell your friends in the forum not to muse about anything negative, because this new era is about positivity, beautiful looks, normal-sized ass, normal cheeks and wonderful promo".

Omg! I wan to believe so bad 😭

2 minutes ago, fandonna said:

M doesnt need this shit

even jlo got this award...

M deserve much better

I'm sure they have to accept. She's probably refused year after year. She accepted woman of the year because it was a present time award. No looking back .

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Looks like BS to me. 

So Maluma is in a video but not on the record? Dont get that 😲

This surely sounds perfect! thank you for sharing! fingers crossed!

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

two singles on the way?

the maluma one

the disco one

11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

very clever way to play with fan expectations

and the mention of her ass, right

very difficult to describe, wtf